FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I found wet foam on my 1997 20' starcraft starship 2000 db deckboat. Found wet foam after problems to plane out. Found wet foam under bow boat is very bow heavy so I'm trying to remove the deck to get to the foam and plan to replace with buoyancy billets of foam block from lowes. I'm in...
1) Performance issue you are trying to correct.
trying to get boat to plane out with friends aboard approx 300-400 lbs more with added weight top speed 13 mph wontget on plane tried having everyone sit in back and in front started with motor trimmed almost all the way in and played with trim a...
I have a 1997 starcraft starship 2000 db deckboat and have problems getting it up on plane. have a 1997 force 120 hp engine with stock 3 blade prop with a few scratches on it. boat pulls well but I cant get it to plane out with more than one or two people in it(in which I have gotten it up to...