FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello ! I have a crack in my hull,when they set on the blocks they didn't do it right. Well anyway I have a crack about 6" from the keel the end grain balsa sepirated from the outside of the hull a section has concaved in about a half inch.
My question is on the portion that shows a crack line...
Hello ! I have a crack in my hull,when they set on the blocks they didn't do it right. Well anyway I have a crack about 6" from the keel the end grain balsa seperated from the outside of the hull a section has concaved in about a half inch.
My question is on the portion that shows a crack line...