FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I'm doing a lot of work on my 1991 Bayliner Capri with a 5.0L Mercruiser V8 and I am overhauling most of the electrics.
I've just fitted a new high-output single wire alternator to replace the old one (Mando-type I think) and I don't know what to do with the purple and red/purple...
Hello,
I'm doing a lot of work on my 1991 Bayliner Capri with a 5.0L Mercruiser V8 and I am overhauling most of the electrics.
I've just fitted a new high-output single wire alternator to replace the old one (Mando-type I think) and I don't know what to do with the purple and red/purple...