FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I want to move the batteries on my 2001 1600 Crestliner Angler Tiller from the stern to the bow . I am doing this so I can locate with two other trolling motor batteries and a battery charger in a compartment in the bow, and so I can put a fuel tank where the batteries currently are next to the...
Hi,
I've just acquired this Mercury Bigfoot 25hp tiller outboard with a secondhand boat I bought - its about 15 years old.
I've had it serviced including a carb service, and I've fuelled it with Apsen - the service centre said the engine was all good.
I've never used a petrol outboard...
I've got a Minn Kota Terrova that is powered by 2 12V batteries on a 2001 open Crestliner 1600.
After each trip I remove the batteries from the boat, put them on charge in my garage and then on the next trip I lug them back to the boat .
The boat currently has no shore power hook up.
I want...
Hi, I'm in the UK and just acquired a 2001 aluminium Crestliner 1650 Tiller; there's a soft spot about the size of a dinner plate in the floor about a yard from the transom - the rest of the deck is solid, covered with worn carpet, a bit wet in places but solid. I want to replace the deck and...