FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking at a 1984 55' ocean sport fishing boat. I have several questions regarding this boat. This would be my first sportfishing boat purchase so I am fairly new to this style boat. First of all does anyone know how well these boats ride in the open ocean? secondly I would like to change...
I have a yamaha jet that I want to replace the drive shaft bearing in the jet housing. the problem is how do i remove the old bearing. I cant the shaft out of the housing.
I have a 1989 Yamaha jet drive outboard. the outboard is a conversion to jet drive. I just ran it all weekend and last night I noticed no water coming out of the hose. immediately came down to idle. this morning I checked the intake of the jet and found rocks in the grate and fishing line caught...
can anyone tell me where to find parts for a 1984 15 hp sea king. model vwb 52122.I just bought it today. looking to see if parts are easy to find or is it going to be buying all used.
I am a tractor trailer mechanic, some of our trailers have liftgates on them with a trail charger at the battery bank. my question is the trail charger needs a 12 volt source to charge can i use the alternator power as that source? or should i get the 12 volt source from the starting battery and...
I have decided to raise the floor in my jon boat. I am going to use aluminum sheet for the flooring. I want to put hatches in the floor but I dont want the plastic hatches sold at bass pro or one of those places. what I am looking to do is cut out holes in the floor and use a piece of aluminum...