FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 13" deep fuel tank. How do you all feel about using a 12" fuel sending unit rather than the 13-24" adjustable one? Seems like an easy way to play it safe. Thoughts?
Hey I couldnt post on the completed projects forum, but I wanted to share our project with everyone since these forums have been such a big help. https://picasaweb.google.com/118110446065393629623/BayHawk#
I've found the hardest part of restoring this bass boat is getting parts. Most of the time it's just that the shop is out of stock or closed when I need them to be open. In any case, I need a windshield for a 85 Ranger 350V. The part number is 6900051. Cant find it anywhere. New Cabella's...
Hey guys, I'm doing a light restore on an '85 Ranger bass boat. I've read that the color can be brought back to life by wet sanding the gelcoat then compounding, polishing, and waxing. I started on it today and I'm a little disappointed. The surface is smoother, but there's not really any...
Hopefully this is the right board for this question. Let me know if not.
I bought a Ranger bay boat the other day and the guy had rigged up a home-made stainless steel gas tank right under the center console as the main tank. The reason he did that was because for some reason he cut a...
Hello! I'm new to the site and already really like it. Lots of good information!
Here's my issue: I have an 85 Merc 150 XR2 that is only firing on one bank of cylinders.
Last night I ran a compression test and all cylinders are above 100 and within 10% of each other. I then followed the...