FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
When OB is at WOT then throttle pulled back to idle speed quickly, engine stalls. When pulled back from WOT slowly - does not stall. This is new after cleaning carb, replacing fuel lines, adjusting slow speed adjustment to 1 1/4, installing new spark plugs, and inspecting fuel pump diaphram...
This motor drives me crazy, why do I continue to repair it! Started this season hiccupping and posted it for sale - - - while for sale, I adjusted the low speed needle, clean the carb with carb cleaner, adjusted the synchonization, and the OB was reborn (again). Ran great (in the driveway). I...
This motor drives me crazy, why do I continue to repair it! Started this season hiccupping and posted it for sale - - - while for sale, I adjusted the low speed needle, clean the carb with carb cleaner, adjusted the synchonization, and the OB was reborn (again). Ran great (in the driveway). I...