FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased a beautiful 1976 19'5" Boston whaler revenge. I love this boat and have been searching for one in good shape for years. I grew up on this boat. I got a lot if sentiment in this boat and want to bring it back to life.
That being said, The hull and frame are in great shape...
Thanks for reading, i was out last night on a lake attempting to fish and was bouncing around from spot to spot.. Everything was fine until i got back to the dock i turned the motor off(for like the 10th time) and got the truck, went to start the motor to power on the trailer and nothing...
God i love boats. lol, wouldnt give it up for anything.. that being said..
I'm having a issue with my shifting.. i have a 1995 mercury force 120 and im having problems shifting gears.. the motor seems to be running fine, however after have the throttle foward while throttling down, the boat...
After a boat tear asses ahead of me, throwing is monster wake in my face, karma kicks in and one of motor died right in front of me. It scared the hell out of me so I slammed the boat on reverse. It ran fine the rest of the ride in but what I got to the finger dock reverse wouldn't engage. Just...
All right heres a good one.. i just replaced my stator on my 1995 mercury force 120. i noticed the key for the crackshaft was a little wornout but replaced it anyway for the testing of the stator. Low and behold it snapped! So after visiting 2 west marines, 3 auto parts stores, and a tractor...
Will a incorrect stator blow the power box of a 1995 force motor? i dont see how it will but there are soooo many types of stators that claim to go on this motor, and i just spent $500 replacing the switch box(brand new), i dont want it to blow..