FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
I recently acquired a 1966 Aerocraft Runabout with a 50 hp Mercury o/b. It has a Quicksilver trim assembly (with throttle) fully installed. Now, while I was lucky to get all the registration paperwork for the boat, the previous owner had no information whatsoever on the Quicksilver...
Hi,
I've recently developed an issue with my 1996 Johnson 30 HP outboard. It starts up okay just fine. But, when after running it for a few minutes (idle or full-throttle) if I try to restart it - after shutting off the engine for whatever reason - it's hard to restart. It eventually gets...
Hey all,
I have a 1964 Arkansas Comet Traveler in need of a windshield.
I tried the customwindshields.com website, but apparently it's down. (I tried the site both from home and at work with the same results.)
Any other suggestions?
Thanks!
Joe