FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hey Guys, was just checking out the site and saw there are several people in need of some gel coat/ fiberglass repair. There's a man out here in Iowa who does superb work, business is called Fiberglass Art Marine. Don't know if many of you are close or not, but I do know people will travel a...
Hey guys, this is my first post on iboats, I guess I'll start out by letting you all know that I repair fiberglass boats. I've been doing it since I was about 14 (my dad did it at first) and our fiberglass boat repair company has been around for over fifty years. . You can check out the link...