FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 74 Appleby tri-hull redo and capacity ??s
That's just old glue and carpet fuzz on the side left after I removed the carpet.
It's just wide enough at the transom for a 4x8 sheet of plywood to set down in it.
I'm 220lbs. Any buddy that might go with me wouldn't weigh any more...
I picked up this old '74 Appleby recently. There is just an open flat floor currently with a small platform on the bow. I'm about ready to glass in the new floor and I've been toying with the idea of a raised deck just behind the bow platform for the front seat and underneath storage. I...
Re: seat box / storage pedestal
Thanks very much. Here is the 'ol girl. Just wanted a small fishing boat for a couple of small local lakes, but was looking for something besides the typical aluminum jon to get away from the benches you constantly have to straddle or swing your legs over.
Been looking around a while tonight. I have an early 70s 14' Appleby FB tri hull that I'm putting a new floor in.
Instead of putting a flush metal pedestal base in the floor, I would prefer a box style base that I could use for storage. I've done a lot of looking and searching on line and...