FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello I am new to boating. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify my boat. I know its a 1988 Bayliner but that's about all. Also I am looking for any tips or tricks of the trade for separating the two parts of the hull to do some repairs to the transom.
Can anyone help me to identify the year of this outboard? I just bought this boat and it needs some work on the power head. There is no ID tag to be found in the normal places. I am kinda new to boating and any help would be greatly appreciated.