FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I notice that the choke butterflies don't open fully. Is this a cable adjustment problem? I move the throttle arm through its full range of motion and they still don't open. This is the four cylinder model, cylinders stacked one on top of the other. The motor sat in storage for a season before I...
I have to push my throttle only button and goose the throttle to about 1/4 to start the engine. It then will idle down, still with the choke out, so I can twist the gear shifter and quickly rev up above half throttle to keep the motor from dying. Only then can I push in the choke without killing...