FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a j30elsod on a 16.5 ft Grumman center console. I'm gonna put the total weight at 1700lbs this includes me and fishing gear, batteries etc. Currently 4200rpms and 10mph is all I'll get to. This with a 10x13 prop.
Thanks in advance. Jeff
OK. I purchased this motor 3 weeks ago and finally got a chance to install on my 16" 1984 Grumman 5.0 center console.
After install I Barrel started it and let it idle......no problems.
1st time on water everything OK up to the point where I tried to go fast. The motor is not getting up to...
Hi fellas,
I have a 1984 Johnson 70hp and I want to purchase a binnacle dual throttle control. The reason for the dual control, is that I also have a Johnson 9.9 that will be installed on the boat. From what I see online, control number 5006184 is for motors 1996 and newer. This is not...