FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I took the RIB with NS8B out for a ride and she performed fine - picking up on a plane for a while, then upon opening the throttle to plane, it started slipping and revving high without coupling, throttle down well below plane RPM and it ran normally. Ran slow back to the big boat where I tied...
I just bought an old NS8B. Upon running it, there was no water coming out of the powerhead bottom outlet. If I blocked this outlet with my finger, the exhaust bubbles increased in the housing underwater. I took the lower end out to inspect the water pump and the pump, impeller and tube rubber...