FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone, first and foremost I wish everyone a merry Christmas and New Year. I am wanting to richen my low and mid range on my 1990 Johnson 140hp looper it has type 4 plastic individual carbs. I understand jetting as it applies to the high speed jet larger size richens smaller size leans...
Hello, I recently purchased a 1993 120hp Evinrude the previous owner was not using the vro system hence the was an old style fuel pump. I purchased a new vro2 pump and tank assembly. My problem is the new pump has a 4 wire plug on it and I have no wiring diagram. I purchased a seloc online...
Can someone help me figure out what year Johnson motor I have the transom bracket I'd tag is missing I do have the numbers off the aluminum plug on the engine but I can't decode them. Thank you Robert
Hello everyone, I have a question that is probably going to be considered dumb but I can not figure it out so here goes. I recently purchased a 140 hp big bore looper engine I generally know they are from 1988 to 1994 but this is my problem the tag on the transom bracket is gone, I only have the...