FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Well im back! Last time I was on I was asking about my boat surging and I had the carb rebuilt and it ran great for about 2 weeks. Now my primer ball keeps losing prim, and the boat will act like its running out of gas. I bought new gas tank and new johnson fuel line but I used a seasense...
i have a 25 johnson seahorse 1979. When i get to full throttle my motor acts if its running out of gas. Ive got a new tank, new johnson fuel line and have checked all my fuel line for holes or cracks to make sure gas wasn't leaking out. Im kinda of stuck. any ideas on what it might be? Thanks...
Im currently installing a livewell in my boat. Im using an overflow with the tube that goes 3/4 up the tank. my question is does the thru hull need to be above the water line or will gravity keep the water from coming back into the livewell because the pipe is above water level? Thanks for any...