FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi everyone,
I been a member to this site for sometime now but i have only posted once or twice. I mostly just sit back and read, boy is there alot of info on here. I have a 72 16' Caravell that i started ripping everything out back in the summer. Its your typical old boat that had rot...
Hi everyone
New user to the site!!
I'm hoping someone can give some info on the following serial numbers.
Its a Mercruiser 140
Engine serial #3772152
Drive serial # 3847403
Any info would awsome.