FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking for opinions and also anyone who may have installed the Baystar system on a 150 hp engine on a 18' Bass Boat as to what the outcome was.
I have a 1999 Triton Tr18 WIT A 150 Johnson Fast Strike, Would this system work for my application or should I stay away from it?
HP rating it...
Just got home from a day at the lake and noticed when I was putting my boat on the trailer that the tilt/trim sounded funny and that it was bouncing on the way down just before it reaches the slow speed. The unit worked great before I left home today and the trim worked great all day. I have...
I have a 1999 Johnson 150 and when I first arrive at the lake I prime the bulb in the fuel line and it becomes what I would call Semi-hard. The boat runs fine on the first trip out but when I stop and fish for a while (30-40min) and I restart the engine it does not want to idle and when I put it...
I have recently purchased a 1999 Triton Tr18 with a 1999 Johnson 150, Upon carrying it to the lake today I discovered that after in the wter it develops somewhat of a rough idle and seems to be as though the carbs are loading up.
I am new to the outboard engine and really don,t know where to...