FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
After reading hundreds of posts of cracked blocks, manifolds leaking . etc... I was very nervous after finding a gallon of extra thick milkshake after running my "new to me" boat last weekend....
I bought the boat up in the mountains of the catskills... Cold nights, condensation, boat was also...
I am New to boating/ first boat purchased last week--While replacing the Alt. Belt and playing with the front motor mounts I noticed that there is about 1/8" play ..... The single mounting bolt that runs through the center..
.. the bottom two nuts are 1/8" under the metal mount bracket...
I am New to boating/ first boat purchased last week--While replacing the Alt. Belt and playing with the front motor mounts I noticed that there is about 1/8" play ..... The single mounting bolt that runs through the center..
.. the bottom two nuts are 1/8" under the metal mount bracket...