FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Here is the boat as I bought it. $100. I have NO IDEA what the brand or models is. lol I'm beginning to think I paid too much :rolleyes: I will keep updating as the restoration progresses. Stay tuned!!
If I want to make a fiberglass mold for part of my boat (a new dash, some separators between the seats, would I directly attach those parts to the hull AND the cap of the boat, or just the cap and NOT the hull. I'm just not sure how much the boat flexes or stretches when it is moving, I don't...
I was curious to know if anyone here has ever made their own windshield? is that possible? can Plexiglas be made at home (similar to fiberglass process)? and if so have you come across any tutorials on here or elsewhere that has shown the process? If you have any information on this PLEASE let...
Hey people I've been following many threads on here and finally decided to join and post some pics of my first boat project. I found this old boat (hull and trailer really) for $100 and have been educating myself on restoration procedures. This boat has so many coats of paint on it I lost...