FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My 200hp OX 66 boat motor is surging erratically. I know there are several post about this same problem, but didn't see any solutions. It was only doing it at higher RPM's and then it kept getting worse and doing it at lower and lower RPM's until it shut off. I immediately restarted it and...
After my second day of boating on my recently purchased Century 2300 CC I step on my boat to discover a bilge full of gas. After coming to the conclusion that there is a leak in the bottom of my 99 gal. aluminum tank, I realized that there is no hatch in my deck to remove the tank. I am not...
After my second day of boating on my recently purchased Century 2300 CC I step on my boat to discover a bilge full of gas. After coming to the conclusion that there is a leak in the bottom of my 99 gal. aluminum tank, I realized that there is no hatch in my deck to remove the tank. I am not...