FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I am trying to remove the foot of the motor to see what the problem maybe with the gear box jumping out of gear. I have removed the 4 bolts and the prop but, the foot still won't budge. Am I missing something? Is there still something to remove? Any feedback is appreciated! Cheers...
Hi there,
I have a Johnson 55hp sea horse. I believe it's a 76 model. When travelling across the water for a prolong period the engine jumps out of gear. Then, if you back off on the throttle and apply it again almost straight away its fine, until 10 mins later the symtom repeats...