FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi there,
I've finally found one of many of my dream boats, an early 70's Hondo flat bottom. It has a few stress cracks here and there that i am capable and confident in fixing, but it's a spot on the floor where the core is revealed that i am worried about.
The affected area extends about 4...
I just picked up a 302 MerCruiser and am putting it in a boat that doesn't have a hole cut for the outdrive yet. I was wondering where I could find a template for an Alpha 1 and Pre Alpha drive? Please help, thanks!
I just bought a 1991 Dynamic Performance 8' jet boat. It has a Hawk-12S pump in it and I cant find much of anything about these. Anybody have any information or resources they can pass on to me? Thanks!
I'll try to upload some pictures later
I just bought a 1970s Ebko tunnel hull and found a complete 307 Chevy with an OMC outdrive that I plan on purchasing. This is the model that has the thru hull steering linkage and I believe electric trim/tilt.
My question is how good of an engine and drive is this? Are parts easy to come buy? I...
I just purchased a 10' Invader and am beginning my 2nd ever full restoration. I've looked at a couple other Invader restorations that needed the transom replaced and reinforced and the entire hull reinforced with fiberglass and marine plywood, the same as mine.
I began with removing the rub...
I just purchased a 1960 Fleetform and just redid the entire interior, now it's time to add a windshield and all the emblems/chrome. does anyone know where i could find any of these things? Any help with this would be great. thanks.