Got ME a nice something, BECAUSE!!! :)

ezbtr

Commander
Given the recent(?) spate of gun related violence, does anyone really think this thread is appropriate?

(I've already had people PM'ing me to shut it down)...

Chris...
iboats mod team.
yes - we've been discussing these types of subjects for at least 19 years, there is NO problem or issue, period.......

FLATHEAD

Commander
Got it!!! Distributor is 6 miles away, 30 min in and out, these guys are great and NOW I know I can buy direct from them, used to be just military and LEO, now public! ;) GT Distributors
Best place that YOU have got a holster? I'm thinking clip on/outside belt/ leather BUT here in central, TX we were shorts at least 8 months out of the year, maybe shoulder holster? ? I love my 35 yr old belt Bianchi for my 45
I have had good luck with Kusiak leather holsters for my semi autos, solid product. Good news is they are in Texas. As for your wheel gun I’ve found they are very comfortable inside waste band to carry. My favorite IWB holster for my 357 is an old cheap uncle mikes. Nylon or whatever the stuff is they are made of. Like this one

Pretty sure the guys posting here have no nefarious ideas. Just shooting enthusiast. Can’t see why anyone would be offended.

ezbtr

Commander
I have had good luck with Kusiak leather holsters for my semi autos, solid product. Good news is they are in Texas. As for your wheel gun I’ve found they are very comfortable inside waste band to carry. My favorite IWB holster for my 357 is an old cheap uncle mikes. Nylon or whatever the stuff is they are made of. Like this one

Pretty sure the guys posting here have no nefarious ideas. Just shooting enthusiast. Can’t see why anyone would be offended.
um yeah...........geez......

ezbtr

Commander

thx!!! Will check it out!! :)

ezbtr

Commander

I've never had the IWB holster yet, pros/cons? I'm thinking a good gun belts as well for carrying with shorts , my Bobcat is small and light enough to just toss in any pocket, its very reliable, cant remember any jams

FLATHEAD

Commander
I've never had the IWB holster yet, pros/cons? I'm thinking a good gun belts as well for carrying with shorts , my Bobcat is small and light enough to just toss in any pocket, its very reliable, cant remember any jams
I concur about carrying in pocket if it’s comfortable. I have an LCP that only gets carried in my pocket with a desantis nemesis pocket holster.
I would like to have a Bobcat.

ezbtr

Commander
Well after MUCH thought I got 4 holsters ordered, I'll post when they arrive :)

alldodge

Staff member
You guys are starting down the rabbit hole
Chris is down under

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I gave my son all my hunting shotguns, I was thinking I want a tactical shotgun, any recommendations?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Alright. I deleted the recent gun debate posts. This started talking about guns and gun accessories. It didn't break any rules. Once people started talking about who needs one and who doesn't, whether you're for or against guns, it did break the rules.
Please stay on track or we'll have to close this thread. We don't want to do it...

Thanks for your time....
Musky

ezbtr

Commander
I concur about carrying in pocket if it’s comfortable. I have an LCP that only gets carried in my pocket with a desantis nemesis pocket holster.
I would like to have a Bobcat.
Here's my 21 A / .22 Bobcat, great, accurate and dependable, my buddies wife has one in 32

Attachments

• IMG_2719.jpeg
    IMG_2719.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2720.jpeg
    IMG_2720.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2

ezbtr

Commander
Alright. I deleted the recent gun debate posts. This started talking about guns and gun accessories. It didn't break any rules. Once people started talking about who needs one and who doesn't, whether you're for or against guns, it did break the rules.
Please stay on track or we'll have to close this thread. We don't want to do it...

Thanks for your time....
Musky
10/4

ezbtr

Commander
I gave my son all my hunting shotguns, I was thinking I want a tactical shotgun, any recommendations?
Mossberg has some nice ones, I also have a 20 GA Remington 870 pump, great under the seat of my truck

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I was thinking something that holds extra rounds I do like the sound of a pump round being chambered. something shoulder mounted in 12 gauge, loaded with 3 " buckshot. Auto would also be an option.

FLATHEAD

Commander
I own trap and hunting shotguns, no tactical ones. No1st hand experience to share. Not a huge fan of Mossberg but I recently read an in depth article in shooting illustrated on the new Mossburg 940 Pro Tactical. It seems to be a well thought out unit. Would be on my list if I were in the market.

southkogs

Staff member
I've got an older Mossburg 500: I have the shorter barrel for it and I think that's what a lot of police departments were using years ago. The only auto shotguns I've used are the Benellis, and I do like them quite a bit. Never owned one though.