Price for these parts and where to get them for a 1995 Silverton Marine 271 Express

grapes112

Cadet
Macerator pump
Sanitary hose
Joker valve
Misc clamps hoses seals
Bilge pump

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 3

mr 88

Commander
Seriously , visit the store on this site and do your own home work .

briangcc

Commander
To the right of the iBoats logo is "Shop"...click that. Put in your search terms and away ya go. Don't forget your Forum discount when checking out.

Don't like the prices? There are several online retailers that also offer products that you're looking for - Google is your friend.

grapes112

Cadet
To the right of the iBoats logo is "Shop"...click that. Put in your search terms and away ya go. Don't forget your Forum discount when checking out.

Don't like the prices? There are several online retailers that also offer products that you're looking for - Google is your friend.
Thanks this is my first time using this website, a friend referred me to this forum. Thank you.

grapes112

Cadet
What aftermarket parts can we buy for a 1995 Silverton Marine 271 Express?
Macerator pump
Sanitary hose
Joker valve
Misc clamps hoses
Bilge pump

Attachments

• boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 0

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Please do not start multiple threads on the same issue. If you want prices you have to know what you have that needs replaced. Follow the advice in post #3.

grapes112

Cadet
Please do not start multiple threads on the same issue. If you want prices you have to know what you have that needs replaced. Follow the advice in post #3.
Thanks for your response but am not asking for random parts prices. I will appreciate it if you understand my question and respond correctly to what am asking. The store does not state if these parts are fit for a 1995 Silverton Marine 271 Express. If you are not familiar with this model then you can't assist me.

grapes112

Cadet
Please does anyone know where I can get aftermarket parts for a 1995 Silverton Marine 271 Express? I really need to get the right parts for this model.

briangcc

Commander
Ok....let's try it this way...

You have the part in front of you on your boat. Google that to find the specs, if possible. Then go to iBoats and do a search for your part. Confirm the specs and then order.

There's no magic bullet here of "buy this, that, and the other" as boat parts are generic. You have to do your own research as to what will work. This isn't Autozone.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thanks for your response but am not asking for random parts prices. I will appreciate it if you understand my question and respond correctly to what am asking. The store does not state if these parts are fit for a 1995 Silverton Marine 271 Express. If you are not familiar with this model then you can't assist me.

Let's understand something - Not a single part you are asking about is made by Silverton and neither the store or we can tell you prices or fit without knowing who made the part. Several brands may be substituted for the original parts.

As the previous post stated "You have the part in front of you on your boat." Take all those parts to a marine store, toss them on the counter and ask for the replacement parts.

grapes112

Cadet
Please can anyone recommend mobile boat plumbing repair services in Sanford Florida or close by?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
there are many boat repair facilities in south eastern florida

Scott Danforth

Staff member
mobile, dont know of any. however as far as boat repair facilities go, there are 25 listed in the Sanford area.

ahicks

Captain
And of those 25, how many would you personally trust to do work on YOUR boat?

My point is, it's pretty clear to most who have been in this boating game for more than a year or 2, that there are varying degrees of competency among dealers.

Our OP was simply seeing if anyone might like to share SPECIFIC recommendations. A count of the dealers in the area is pretty much useless, no?

Scott Danforth

Staff member
And of those 25, how many would you personally trust to do work on YOUR boat?

My point is, it's pretty clear to most who have been in this boating game for more than a year or 2, that there are varying degrees of competency among dealers.

Our OP was simply seeing if anyone might like to share SPECIFIC recommendations. A count of the dealers in the area is pretty much useless, no?
If I was to take it anywhere...... about 4 of them that have been in business for over 3 decades and have a lot of good reviews. I would go the route of looking at longevity and reviews as I have been in Sanford only once in my life and it had nothing to do with a boat.

ahicks

Captain
If I was to take it anywhere...... about 4 of them that have been in business for over 3 decades and have a lot of good reviews. I would go the route of looking at longevity and reviews as I have been in Sanford only once in my life and it had nothing to do with a boat.
NOW yer talkin! Looking at how long they've been around might be a great place to start....

mr 88

Commander
I have had good luck with Roto-Rooter when my pipes needed cleaning. All plumbing services are mobile.