Price for these parts and where to get them for a 1995 Silverton Marine 271 Express

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
I have had good luck with Roto-Rooter when my pipes needed cleaning. All plumbing services are mobile.
however residential plumbers do not do work on boats.

jbcurt00

Staff member
@grapes112 was logged in @830a so all the above messages were posted and viewable by then, but no response.....

Grapes, its a give and take, if you dont/cant respond, not much help to be given. Which is why I asked if you were still referring to items from your other topic.

Merged the 2 topics

grapes112

Cadet
@grapes112 was logged in @830a so all the above messages were posted and viewable by then, but no response.....

Grapes, its a give and take, if you dont/cant respond, not much help to be given. Which is why I asked if you were still referring to items from your other topic.

Merged the 2 topics
No am not referring to the previous topic. Right now am looking for a plumber in Sanford or close by to fix the current issues I have with my boat plumbing. I will appreciate any recommendations.

grapes112

Cadet
mobile, dont know of any. however as far as boat repair facilities go, there are 25 listed in t

If I was to take it anywhere...... about 4 of them that have been in business for over 3 decades and have a lot of good reviews. I would go the route of looking at longevity and reviews as I have been in Sanford only once in my life and it had nothing to do with a boat.
Please can you name the four so I can start my search from there. I will really appreciate it.