Duratech Skier - 1965

Status
Not open for further replies.

constablet

Recruit
Good Morning - Just picked up a Duratech Skier and love it. I am surprised there is not more out there, so glad to find this group. Of course I could not wait to get it into the water, but am already thinking I will strip it down at the end of the year and prepare it for a sand-down and re-paint, to bring out that original turquoise color. Looking forward to reading more about others' adventures... mine will be along the Northern Neck of the Chesapeake Bay this weekend.

beachrunner

Recruit
Good Morning - Just picked up a Duratech Skier and love it. I am surprised there is not more out there, so glad to find this group. Of course I could not wait to get it into the water, but am already thinking I will strip it down at the end of the year and prepare it for a sand-down and re-paint, to bring out that original turquoise color. Looking forward to reading more about others' adventures... mine will be along the Northern Neck of the Chesapeake Bay this weekend.
I picked up same boat duratech skier 1965 may 2 2020 nice boat I didn't do anything to it yet except gather ideas and more motors . how are you doing with the boat ? any pictures ? as my boat came pretty much bare except most the fittings are there and in decent shape. mine is a 14ft with a 73 mercury 40 hp

jbcurt00

Staff member
I picked up same boat duratech skier 1965 may 2 2020 nice boat I didn't do anything to it yet except gather ideas and more motors . how are you doing with the boat ? any pictures ? as my boat came pretty much bare except most the fittings are there and in decent shape. mine is a 14ft with a 73 mercury 40 hp
Closed

@constablet posted once and never came back, unlikely to get or reply to your question

Status
Not open for further replies.