daily music fix

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I grew up in a music filled house; dad had a folk band from elementary thru college, cut one record (a 45 and a 72 for those old enough). My slightly older brother introduced him to Floyd when The Wall came out, we were living in a small town in GA called Alpharetta and I was going to Milton High. Wow - flashback.

Anyways... Many times I share these with my (74 year old) dad and here is his email response:

Thanks. The crowd scenes showing people doing stupid white folk attempts at dancing look like abject fools in the face of this music. The music is so monumental that the only appropriate reaction is to just let it flow over and through you and don’t do or think anything.

Last edited:

hvymtl939

Chief Petty Officer
I still can't get over how much I enjoy Glass Animal's latest album, "How to be a Human Being"

sphelps

Supreme Mariner

When they first came out I didn't really listen to the Police much . Later on I really started to enjoy their music ...

Tnstratofam

Commander
This is one of Toto's best in my humble opinion.

MOD EDIT: Gotcha' fixed :)

I can't get the stupid video to post for some reason today.:mad-new: So there is the link.:facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
The intro on MH Dreams I'll Never See has such an awesome vibe to it I used it on my MFG splash video . Love that song !
May as well post another MH favorite from our neck of the woods ... YEP !!! :croc:

Tnstratofam

Commander
MH and the Outlaws are two very underrated yet Awesome Southern Rock Greats in my opinion.