So, what did you do today?

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I am lucky he didnt land on me...Its a long ride from the ramp to the dock. He landed, moored, and put up the plane all while I was out there driving across the lake...

southkogs

Staff member
Got to see a guy in a 180 on floats here not too long ago. I know where he hangars his airplane, so it was fun to see him on the water ... but it was almost scary to watch the boats trying to deal with the guy landing, taxiing and taking off. He did things right, and was very safe in his landing and takeoff ... but the local boaters didn't give him much room.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Joy filled morning.Went and got a epidural shot for the back.If it doesn't work surgery may be in the offing.Damn osteo-arthritis is wreaking havoc with the body.We have had a wopping 2 days of nice weather ,hope it is the start of more to come.Nieces b.f. caught a 5 lb speck on Saturday plus several smaller ones.They were happily hitting jigs and mepps spinners with frequency.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
The famous Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes as viewed from Little Glen Lake. 20190617_151331-2268x3024.jpg This was yesterday afternoon...

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
It's nice to see a Sparty get a win every once in a while...OH--->IO!!! Go Buckeyes!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Speaking of Sparty, it has a Spartan chassis......
. Smoooooth..... lol

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Spartan is an really cool.company. at least they used to be...I think they are in Charlotte Michigan. Back in the early 90s the guys pushing the brooms made almost the same as the big boss. One of the first employees owned living wage companies. College degrees meant little if anything to them. I could be wrong but that how it was explained to me, I lived not to far from there for awhile.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I swear! Every time I mow it rains....wasn't supposed to rain for awhile so I cut it down good and close to kill it and now we are having a gentle soaker...itll grow 3 inches tomorrow....I think I am gonna put rock salt in the spreader and be done with it for a couple of years!!!!