So, what did you do today?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
What network? Is it still on?

No. It was on FSWI Fox Sports WI..... Kinda odd. Probably a lot of the noise was the wind going around the car. They also had an a Attack area that they drove thru. Not sure if that did something to the car for more boost. No idea. I know the leader had a pass thru penalty for not going thru that area... It was tight to a section of the wall...

sam60

Captain
No. It was on FSWI Fox Sports WI..... Kinda odd. Probably a lot of the noise was the wind going around the car. They also had an a Attack area that they drove thru. Not sure if that did something to the car for more boost. No idea. I know the leader had a pass thru penalty for not going thru that area... It was tight to a section of the wall...

I kinda like that E Racing... something different.

southkogs

Staff member
Love the sound of the Formula Es. I think it's just how spacey they sound. Fun to watch a little here and there.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
They look a little spacey too. Today was the 1st time Ive seen them..

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
So, the question is: how do I get this bed off the trailer without digging my forklift out of the other shop (at least a full days project if it starts)?

I have two men, a cherry picker, a small loader tractor, and a pallet jack.

Hoping some one tells me to build a couple gantry cranes but i really dont want to drop a couple grand on steel right now....

82rude

Rear Admiral
Niece and bf came over today and I scored some deer burger and a dashcam for xmas.Im more interested in using the dashcam on the atv and even the boat which is exactly what the niece was thinking too!Gotta love her.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Been wanting to get one for the longest; don't have to be new or shiny; just work. Got two of those chairs for C.
I bought a swivel chair for the garage in the summer (taller barstool type) and its a nice white with Evinrude printed on it .Looks really nice.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Click image for larger version  Name:	brokebolt.jpg Views:	1 Size:	963.1 KB ID:	10692095 Broke bolt stuck in new to me bed. The bolt is rusted to the hidden/captured nut in the bed rail with no access. They both just spin. Click image for larger version  Name:	cleaned.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	10692096 So I cleaned it up as good as possible and got out the Dynasty.
Click image for larger version  Name:	welded.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	10692097 Welded the broke loose captured nut to the bed rail. It was dirty and popped and fouled the tungsten repeatedly. Doesn't need to be pretty, just needs to hold.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Well, I plowed yesterday. Finished just in time to watch the Grandaddy of them All.

We got about a foot of wet heavy stuff...

I suppose today will be plow and truck maintenance...

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
Woke up this morning; Rain! Tonight; more Rain! Suppose to do this tomorrow.. N wind; low 50s; Enough said!

82rude

Rear Admiral
That's actually t shirt weather up north eh WI :D Here in the Soo the weather has been all over the place .One day -20 next in the mid 30,s plus.Very little snow so far which I hate at the mushy stuff make the suv look crappy ,lol.At least once a year I like the end of days blizzard .Always loved major snowstorms.Waiting today for amazon to tell me my new kitchen faucets are in at my American address so I can go pick them up and gas up at the same time I guess.

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
The rain stopped; now we got the runoff. Can't get out; both bridges blocked by the County. Pond out of bank (Again). Colder weather popped up (38); still got that D$$M N wind. Too wet and cold to do anything. Haven't looked at the A's Mustang.