So, what did you do today?

DouglasW

Petty Officer 1st Class
I mowed the lawn and did the edging.....well it's Florida, everyone does that here in December ;-)

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
A sawzall stored with a distributer....hmmm..🤔 that is a sweet survivor, made to last...

looking good sam60 !! Keep at er... If your not careful though you may end up with a car or two parked there, then where will you be able to hide? It's been a bit of a point of contention around here, the better half doesn't understand that my shops/barns are not for parking vehicles. The plow trucks get a pass because they earn $$$, the grocery getters not so much.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Y'all can keep your lawn mowing...I try like heck to kill my grass and weeds every year. I wait till a two week stretch with no rain forecast and the drag the mowers over it as low as they go...As a dedicated boater I have learned that lawns cut into quality boat time...

sam60

Captain
A sawzall stored with a distributer....hmmm..🤔

That is the get rid of pile and it will grow. Don't have much ambition today. Had a fire under the workbench this morning and that took the wind out of my sails.

sam60

Captain
A sawzall stored with a distributer....hmmm..🤔 that is a sweet survivor, made to last...

looking good sam60 !! Keep at er... If your not careful though you may end up with a car or two parked there, then where will you be able to hide? It's been a bit of a point of contention around here, the better half doesn't understand that my shops/barns are not for parking vehicles. The plow trucks get a pass because they earn $$$, the grocery getters not so much.

I've always made it so my wife of 37 years can park inside. She has taken very good care of me and she has that spot open now. This will never fit 2 cars...too much stuff down both sides.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Whiw! That could have been bad. I use those also, but only use one thing at a time, like the benchtop drill press or belt sander.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Sam it’s amazing how stuff get accumulated through the years . And when it’s time to clean things up the worst part
Is deciding on keeping , chunking , or giving the stuff away ! My indecision is really creating a mess in the garage .:facepalm:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yup. And has soon as you get rid of anything, it's a surebet you'll need it within a week. So my garage doesnt stand a chance...

sam60

Captain
I've come to a point in life where I realize that I need to make easy for others in the event of my absence. Dump trailer behind house, Goodwill, ebay and an online local garage sale site are my friends. I hoarded everything that I thought I might need someday. I am over the indecision.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Love that big toolbox. Looks great. Am jealous.

Is that the kobalt tool box? Looks like its holding up well.

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
Been wanting to get one for the longest; don't have to be new or shiny; just work. Got two of those chairs for C.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Watching Formula E racing from Saudi Arabia, electric cars.. Boy do they sound weird. Almost like a jet when they're together...