USS W.J. Clinton launches

Twidget

Commander
image5.jpg
<br /><br />The US Navy welcomed the latest member of its fleet today. Pictured above: the USS William Jefferson Clinton CVS1 set sail today from its home port of Vancouver, BC.<br /><br />The ship is the first of its kind in the Navy and is a standing legacy to President Clinton and his foresight in military budget cuts. The ship is constructed nearly entirely from recycled aluminum and is completely solar powered with a top speed of .5 knots. It boasts an arsenal comprised of one F14 Tomcat or F18 Hornet aircraft which, although they cannot be launched or captured on the 40 foot flight deck, form a very menacing presence.<br /><br />As a standing order there are no firearms allowed on board. The 20 person crew is completely diversified and includes members of all races, creeds, sex, and sexual orientation.<br /><br />The ship's purpose is not defined so much as a unit of national defense - in fact in times of conflict its orders are to remain in hiding in Canada, but will be used extensively for social experimentation and whatever worthless jobs the ex-commander in chief and his wife can think of.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander
Re: USS W.J. Clinton launches

AT LAST!!! <br /><br />I can stand at the top of my stairs and say......<br /><br /><br />"The Royal Navy has got a bigger one than you!!!!" :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

What's next? A gas bag powered USS A.A. Gore, Jr? :p

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> What's next? A gas bag powered USS A.A. Gore, Jr? :p
ROF. Or the USS JF Kerry, a destroyer that can fire a weapon before it doesn't fire one. :D

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

Hey! If you look really close you can see Hillary driving!<br /><br />spots

KRS

Banned

Is it floating in the whitewater swamplands?

KaGee

Admiral

Where do they keep the cigars?

txswinner

Banned

Don't need to launch the plane GW is the pilot and will not show up for duty anyway. Hehehehehe

txswinner

Banned

Don't need to launch the plane GW is the pilot and will not show up for duty anyway. Hehehehehe

txswinner

Banned

Guess it could be launched, just get Monica to blow it off the deck. HEHEHEHE

treedancer

Commander

I wonder if that boat is paid for? Could it be part of the dept that my great grand children will be paying off? :confused:

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Has she heard about Coastguard's new vessel - USS Ken Starr! :D <br /><br />
coastgaurd.jpg

eeboater

Commander

Wow... thats... a... HUGE.... trolling motor.<br /><br /><br />Didn't you guys hear? China traded that jon boat for some military secrets... Orchestrated by President Clinton himself.<br /><br />Sean

txswinner

Banned

Lighten up ee, this is funny not for you to try to be hateful. Funniest two cartoons I have see in a long time.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Yep that has to be the clinton, it's not flying the American flag. <br /><br />Perhaps they are looking for the French battle flag. The white one with no markings.