Who has the MOST "Stuff" in the Garage Contest Post your PICS Show off your junkpiles

Who has the MOST "Stuff" in the Garage Contest Post your PICS Show off your junkpiles

• Vegasphotoman

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Rickairmedic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D.spencer

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Suzuki Chopper

• 45auto

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • CheapboatKev

• HvacCruiser

• TriumphRick

• Nitsuj

• Scoutabout

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D.spencer

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Who has the MOST "Stuff" in the Garage Contest Post your PICS Show off your junkp

Re: Who has the MOST "Stuff" in the Garage Contest Post your PICS Show off your junkp

What a bunch of light weights..
HPIM1303.jpg
HPIM1304.jpg
HPIM1305.jpg
HPIM1306.jpg
HPIM1307.jpg
HPIM1309.jpg
I have so much more stuff.I have a 16x24 building out back packed, bunch of stuff down where I work, and a 45' semi trailer parked at a friend's place packed full of equiptment.

D.spencer

Petty Officer 1st Class

a few more..
HPIM1311.jpg
HPIM1314.jpg
HPIM1317.jpg
HPIM1323.jpg
HPIM1312.jpg
HPIM1313.jpg

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Hey Vagas,
theres tons off camaro ss's & 396 chevelles out there, the one with the flip ups was the RS SS thats the one I had, with the vacume motors , the problem is now you can't buy them for $500 LOL if we only knew!!
The boat is a 21' Im starting to think im building a battle ship, I just sent my guy out for more material to install the stringers, I can't believe the amount of resin im going through.
Hey Rick- no screws in my driveway, my wife won't let me bring my trucks home unless i'm working on the house LOL. Besides who want's to hear her complain when she gets a flat :rolleyes:

HVAC Bill, I gotta look up the post on that 21 in yur garage...yeah the resin flows FREELY or better yet expensively!
Yes there are a ton of those Chevys out here!

a RS SS would ROCK! dream dream..........

Did ya'll see that new post by DSpencer???? I think we now have a new LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow....lemme know when you're having your garage sale dude! lol :D

Quote"D.Spencer....What a bunch of light weights.."
Vegas reply = ROTFLMA

Second & third place? Possibly me (Vegasphotoman) and RickAirmedic ? maybye Chopper...his is all in the house, CRAZY tire in the living room! lol it's a close call! couple more weeks and we'll post a VOTE!

mddubya

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Dayum DSpencer !!!!!!!! Ding ding ding, I think we have a winner!!!!!!!

Gotta love it, right in the middle of all that wonderful stuff there is a perfectly intact box from the Salvation Army marked family !

Vegas, what part of Viginia? Awwwwww, WTH, with all that stuff, we'll claim you.

D.spencer

Petty Officer 1st Class

what is first prize?... maybee something I could use in my garage????:D certainly have some room left...:eek:

Gregk

Seaman

HA! Now I have something to show my wife the next time she calls *me* a slob!!!

Thanks guys!! :D

maxturbo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

D.Spencer has got my vote. I dont think anybody else can top that. It would take him a year to clean that out. :D

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL I have been cleaning my garage for 5 years and I can assure yall D.Spencer would take longer to find his :D. I have to say right now he has 1st place LOL. I did see alot of nice older equipment in there though I weld as a hobby as well and it looks like he could build just about anything with some of that equipment if he could get to it :D.

Rick

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

I Agree, that looks like many years of stockpiling.
You have my vote

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Yeah D has the win so far, too early to say...., but who says there isnt someone WORSE out there???
COMON guys show us your WORST! lets see some dingy messy garages and sheds!

scoutabout

Lieutenant Commander

You guys have no idea how therapeutic this has been. I've been slinking in shame out to the garage under cover of darkness when I have to go at all. And even then I take a quick look over my shoulder to see if any of the neighbours might be walking by with their dog before opening the door.

Not only am I in good company...I'm a rank amateur compared to some of you guys!:D

Somewhere in there is the remains of a '36 Scott outboard, and a couple of superchargers....

garage2.jpg

garage1.jpg

The last pics are the rickety little garage at the cabin stuffed with a 1952 Ferguson TEA20 tractor -- I use it to push various trailers around the property as well as take the boat down the road to the lake for launching. Not much room at the workbench when she's parked in there! That blue tarp you can see through the window is covering my seventies vintage Springbok tinnie patiently awaiting rejuvination.

garage3.jpg

fergandscoutingarage.jpg

skargo

Banned

I agree, this thread makes me feel great, and MUCH less of a slob HAHAHA:cool:

brielly

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thi thread made me realize my garage aint that bad.

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Scoutabout, that dorado is way awsome....and the antique tractor to tow it about rules.....
your garage looks PACKED I think you're a contender for atleast 2nd or 3rd.maybye..post a few more pics of the massive clutter (good stuff) piles!
:)

ps when you find one of them superchargers....lemme know if it will fit a chevy 350 for my sleekcraft....that would be the sweet whine of SUPERCHARGER POWER.......bah bah bah bah vroooom

scoutabout

Lieutenant Commander

Scoutabout, that dorado is way awsome....and the antique tractor to tow it about rules.....

Yeah -- really love the Scout and the tractor is fun. Gonna be sad to put them both away for the winter in a few weeks.

I meant to tell Triumphrick that it has a motor very similar to the TR3A if I'm correct. A wet-sleeve dsign built in the UK by Standard and, I believe shares some components such as bearings with the Triumph. The tractorized version boasts a raging 6:1 compression ratio and produces a ground pounding 28 horses or so...:p

DSCN0013s.jpg

ps when you find one of them superchargers....lemme know if it will fit a chevy 350 for my sleekcraft....

Heh heh -- yup -- love that turbine whine. Here's one of 'em, taken back when I could reach the workbench...:redface: It's an IHI Lysholm screw-type compressor out of a Mazda Millenia. Sadly, poor quality seals eat themselves regularly. Nice $5000 paperweight tho!

DSC07522.jpg

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Cool paper weight! thanks for sharing

Comon people lets see your junk! a million people on the forums and only a couple pages of garage pictures? does everyone have an apartment these days or whta....lets see those pictures!:eek:

bigredinohio

Chief Petty Officer

This was one funny thread!

philzero44

Recruit

My Mess,
IMG_0021.jpg

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

thank you Phil for the pic :eek: pretty good piles!
neat garage.....not literally.hahaha ..cool stuff nonetheless...

your stuff looks like a true boaters garage!

Im glad Im not the only one with somewhat of a mess .:D..well... I have a massive mess going (I think Im actually tied for 3rd place after seeing some of these other garages)

Im finding I like looking in other peoples garages....I think yu do too.....hey if you have a cool garage post them pics too...doesnt have to be the messiest...heck I already have one of those...maybye we'll start a most phsycotic crazy clean garage with a boat post for ya

D.spencer

Petty Officer 1st Class

***"king of the hill"*** still...hehe..:D. philzero, I could clean up your garage in about 30 minutes. Are there no contenders out there for me??? "I float like a butterfly and my garage is messier than yours"