getting busy on the boat a good idea???

dkorzun21

Chief Petty Officer
Any one get down and dirty on the boat? I have before but its a open bow so its really kinda weird becuase i think people are watch with benockulers but who knows. When we do its far away from people. But my question is do people watch people from far away?

Aviator5

Chief Petty Officer
Re: getting busy on the boat a good idea???

People not only watch with binoculars, most of them have cameras handy:p

ringmaster72

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Who gives **** if you are being watched, LOL? So long as it is not somebody with a badge, I wouldnt worry about it.

Thad

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The only thing I would worry about is that "nice" boater that doesn't see any activity:rolleyes:, and decides to be neighborly and check if you're alright:eek:.

Oh, wait a minute...that "nice" boater was my buddy, and he KNEW everything was alright!:mad:

The little woman won't even give me a peek anymore.:(

180shabah

Rear Admiral

Oh, wait a minute...that "nice" boater was my buddy, and he KNEW everything was alright!

The little woman won't even give me a peek anymore

LMAO!!!

dkorzun21

Chief Petty Officer

The only thing I would worry about is that "nice" boater that doesn't see any activity:rolleyes:, and decides to be neighborly and check if you're alright:eek:.

Oh, wait a minute...that "nice" boater was my buddy, and he KNEW everything was alright!:mad:

The little woman won't even give me a peek anymore.:(

lol dont you just love you friends never ends haha :)

MikDee

Banned

LMAO! Thad :D

So, What else do you think a boat is for? :rolleyes:

Ah, I remember those days, & nights, on the Great South Bay, L.I. in my 24' SeaRay Cuddy, rockin, & rollin, to tunes, on the waves! :D:D:D

Now I've got a bowrider, on a busy lake in Pa., plus no more nightime cruising :rolleyes:

BF

Lieutenant

"sleeper" seats aren't for sleeping.

Thad

Lieutenant Junior Grade

LMAO! Thad :D

So, What else do you think a boat is for? :rolleyes:

Well, I never used to know there WAS any other use for a boat...but I've used my imagination, and found a couple things to use it for.:p

Seriously though, I sure do miss those "kids have a sitter, let's go for a boat ride" evenings:(

Friends like mine, I'll never need enemies.

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant

IF THIS BOAT IS ROCKIN :p

BTW- Gettin busy is always a good idea :cool:

ThePostMan

Petty Officer 3rd Class

If it weren't a good idea, no cuddy cabin would have ever been sold. They certainly don't have any other valid use!

(And before anybody slams me, yes, my boat is a cuddy. . .so I'm allowed to say it!)

jakebrake

Petty Officer 1st Class

in an open bow???!!! god no...My butt looks like a twin screen drive in! eeeccchhh!
in a cuddy? why else do they have stereos? to drown out the screaming!
but always, wear a pfd...it 's mildly kinky that way

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

If it weren't a good idea, no cuddy cabin would have ever been sold. They certainly don't have any other valid use!

(And before anybody slams me, yes, my boat is a cuddy. . .so I'm allowed to say it!)

Thats why mine is a Cuddy Cabin, and soon to be hard on top, err, I mean have a hard top. :D

mosi

Recruit

Beware of some of the news media and military planes and choppers. They have cameras onboard that can count the pubes on a woman who has had a good waxing.

The blimps are another type of aircraft that likes to wander around looking at action sports with their high powered cameras!!!!

Of course......who really cares???

IVAZ

Master Chief Petty Officer

You guys are wasting valuable fishing time.:D

Expidia

Commander

If they are watching you through "benockulers" I wouldn't worry about it :D
And you are from Albany yet . . .

I bought this privacy partition off iboats for around $50, so when we are around other boats my Wife can use the porta potty with no fear.

DSC05553.jpg

DSC05555.jpg

So buy one and you could just do it standing up :)

But always keep in mind "you" are the Captain, so why should "you" do any work or anything strenuous??? You stand inside and just let her stick her head in :D . . . 30 seconds later, you can get right back to fishing :D

H20Rat

Vice Admiral

I
But always keep in mind "you" are the Captain, so why should "you" do any work or anything strenuous??? You stand inside and just let her stick her head in :D . . . 30 seconds later, you can get right back to fishing :D

you mean you actually quit fishing? its called multitasking!

Nandy

Commander

We tend to boat in lakes with coves without any houses around, so all you have to wait is for the night to come. In one instance, we went to a very remote narrow cove, anchor bow/stern very tight, put the beach umbrella in the bow and .... happy times!!!