Pink Cadilac Boat

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Pink Cadilac Boat

if it were here, you would have fight me for it.

MikDee

Banned

I Love it, If it were nearby, I'd scoop it up so fast your head would spin! :D

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander

I can just imagine all buffed out and shiny, maybe some fuzzy dice hangin from somewhere, a nice fifty's 'rude........man, get someone out there to pick that baby up!!!!

CATransplant

Admiral

Oh, my! That is hideous, isn't it? Buff that thing up, put some seats with leopard-skin vinyl in it. Uff da! I'm thinking a Fat 50 on the back, repainted to match the boat in white and ti**y pink.

Oh, yes. You'd wow them down at the lake, for sure, with that. Girls would clamor to come aboard. I'm serious.

noahnsteph

Seaman

How hard do you suppose it is to steer w/ a little chrome chain steering wheel and dingle ball trim hanging from the edge of the windshield. Of course the seat would be attached directly to the floor so you'd barely see over the dashboard anyway.;)

jennis9

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would bling that boat out! Sparkly pink and leopard... ahhhh!

CATransplant

Admiral

Hey, I think I found your boat. It looks like a Fleetform from the late 1950s. The lines are the same as their 14 footer, but they also made a 19 footer. The 14 footer has a 35hp on the back, which would be about right. Here's a brochure:

http://www.fiberglassics.com/fleetform/fleetformb58002.jpg

And here's a page on a restored 1959 Fleetform Commodore:

http://thesteinbauers.net/theboat.aspx

And, another 1958 Commodore, with a look at the stern.

http://www.muscatineboatshow.com/gallery/v/ray_stockwell/

oops!

Supreme Mariner

fantastic....for 600 bucks id be all over that........

who we got in that area...?????

WizeOne

Commander

Oh, my! That is hideous, isn't it? Buff that thing up, put some seats with leopard-skin vinyl in it. Uff da! I'm thinking a Fat 50 on the back, repainted to match the boat in white and ti**y pink.

Oh, yes. You'd wow them down at the lake, for sure, with that. Girls would clamor to come aboard. I'm serious.

Ya mean at Lord something-or-others at Lake Miniwhichever?:D Been there in May, back in 90-91 when they start rolling out the big d**k boats to see and be seen. Quite a show.

Driven1

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I had a cousin that had a '59 Caddy and I swear, the lines on this thing look just like it. Could you imagine a very well restored Pink '59 with this thing towed behind it?! Man, that'd be sweet...

59_Cadillac_DeVille_DV_05_Monro_MC_.jpg

tcindie

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I had a cousin that had a '59 Caddy and I swear, the lines on this thing look just like it. Could you imagine a very well restored Pink '59 with this thing towed behind it?! Man, that'd be sweet...

59_Cadillac_DeVille_DV_05_Monro_MC_.jpg

Have to chop the top on the car though. :)

CATransplant

Admiral

Ya mean at Lord something-or-others at Lake Miniwhichever?:D Been there in May, back in 90-91 when they start rolling out the big d**k boats to see and be seen. Quite a show.

Ah, I see you know the place. ;)

Seriously, though, a real oddball boat like that one is a cheap way to provide an alternative to the bald-headed divorced guys with the go-fast boats at those places. You show up with your cute pink boat and the girl who showed up with a friend who fell for the gold chains and half unbuttoned shirt and left her on the dock will be more than happy to go for a ride in your pink caddyacht.

Psychology 101. It's Lord Fletcher's, in case your memory failed, at Minnetonka, and those guys in their boats are all over the place. Could even be the same guys from 90-91. :D

tcindie

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Haha... in some cases it's probably the same guys from 80-81... :D

I swung in to Lord Fletchers on my Honda cycle one afternoon last summer, just as a few of those guys were floating in on their "compensations"... everyone seemed a bit too uppity for my taste, but then again I was definitely not dressed to impress, and wasn't there with a boat. ;)

noahnsteph

Seaman

Caddyacht !!!! That'd be an awesome name for this boat. If it wouldn't cause a major strain on my marriage I would own it already. It's killing me to know it's local.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Honest to God, my mother had a 1958 pink Buick Roadmaster. dorve it till 64, when a hurricane threw a tree one it. thank God, 2 month before i got my drivers license.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

Caddyacht !!!! That'd be an awesome name for this boat. If it wouldn't cause a major strain on my marriage I would own it already. It's killing me to know it's local.

show it to your wife.....then go find temp storage !

noahnsteph

Seaman

I did and she had some crazed response about it not being very practical.:eek: Seems she's a bigger fan of the bowrider in the garage. If it was $200 it might be worth the fight but $600 for a project boat that my motor wouldn't fit on any way would cause some serious marital disharmony.;)

oops!

Supreme Mariner

sorry to see her (wife) go :(....... :D:D :D

kiddin