neighbors cat scratchin up my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANIMAL

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: neighbors cat scratchin up my car

How easy we forget? Does nobody here remember history. Does anyone remember hearing about the BLACK PLAGUE. Cats are here for a reason, just like you and me and all the rest of GODS creatures. My religon teachs me to respect all of GODs creations starting with mother earth. That being said, yes I love to joke around and yes I dislike cats because I love birds. The best way to get rid of a cat is to get a dog and let him pee around the yard a few times or let a neighbor walk his dog in your yard. You should never put any poison out for any reason because you never know who or what will get it. How would you feel if you came out and found your neighbors 3 year old drinking the anti-freeze you left out. Besides, cats don't care if you come home unless they get hungry. A dog will meet you at the door every time. Also takes care of the pests that crawl through windows. Cats take care of mice and wild mice carry diseases and make people sick. We have 2 dogs, a cat, a bird and a good water gun. 2 or 3 squirts and the cat don't care about the bird. The tube idea is pretty good but it depends on what kind of grease you use. if you use a petrolum based grease it will kill the cat. Dogs are the best...ANIMAL :D

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

I did not think that was a good idea.....:eek:

beerrun

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Its just a cat for cryin out loud. It doesnt know how important the paint job on the car is. All this cat killing is sick. OK, the jokes were funny:D but the serious stuff was SICK. I dont let my cat out of the house because I would be heart broken If anything happened to her. She drives me crazy sometimes but shes such a good mouser we named her Orkin. Suzukichopper is right, whats worse is having to see the person the cats death affected. Outsmart the thing. Its got a brain the size of a marble, I think you can handle it, or, try a car cover.

SuzukiChopper

Senior Chief Petty Officer

The only cat we have left used to drive me nuts too but I have to say it's smarter then any dog I've seen, hell my cat comes when I call her. She knows when me or my ol' lady is sick or upset and will come and comfort us. Right now me and the woman are going through are tough time (pretty much not talking) and the cat knows this and tries to make us both be in the same place at the same time, no word of a lie, she'll meow at my office door and when I open it will run to the woman's office door to be let in. She's super affectionate with everyone who comes into the house as well.

I also will NOT let her outside anymore without me watching her. If there's some sick prick in my neighbourhood, I want to catch them in the act of trying to hurt her.

Cat, dog, hampster, mouse, bird, whatever... killing someone elses family pet is stupid!

Its just a cat for cryin out loud. It doesnt know how important the paint job on the car is. All this cat killing is sick. OK, the jokes were funny:D but the serious stuff was SICK. I dont let my cat out of the house because I would be heart broken If anything happened to her. She drives me crazy sometimes but shes such a good mouser we named her Orkin. Suzukichopper is right, whats worse is having to see the person the cats death affected. Outsmart the thing. Its got a brain the size of a marble, I think you can handle it, or, try a car cover.
You dont understand. WE GOT A LAW that says cats cant run free.....Where is my justice under the law? The law that is made to do things like protect a persons new car...The cats owner needs to buy the car cover and come over and cover my car at night and then in the am before the wife needs to leave if they wont obey the LAW.......Lets talk justice and right and wrong here...The cats owner is 100% wrong

SuzukiChopper

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You dont understand. WE GOT A LAW that says cats cant run free.....Where is my justice under the law? The law that is made to do things like protect a persons new car...The cats owner needs to buy the car cover and come over and cover my car at night and then in the am before the wife needs to leave if they wont obey the LAW.......Lets talk justice and right and wrong here...The cats owner is 100% wrong

Dude keys your car, you shoot him in the head, what happens now? Animals aren't the only thing allowed to run wild.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Dude keys your car, you shoot him in the head, what happens now? Animals aren't the only thing allowed to run wild.

uh, there is a big difference. When the "Dude" keys your care, he knows he is doing wrong. A cat on the other hand just doesn't know better. There is no reason why people with cats should have the right to just let them roam free. To my knowledge, it is the only domestic animal that is presently allowed to do so in most areas.

My only problem is with the people who discard their cats in the country to defend for themselves by killing off the wildlife that belongs there.

We once had a nice rabbit population. Now that cats have been dropped off on a regular basis, NO MORE RABBITS! It is disgusting to see the remains of a hutch of bunnies that have been eaten by cats. Again, take them to a shelter where they have a chance of finding a new home.

Hoss

Cadet

trap the cat
throw the trap in a trash can of water
come back in 20 minutes
throw the cat in the garbage.

on a side note cat makes great bass bait:D

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

We once had a nice rabbit population. Now that cats have been dropped off on a regular basis, NO MORE RABBITS!

So the cottontail is headed toward extinction because of cats? Gimme a break.

v1_0

Chief Petty Officer

So the cottontail is headed toward extinction because of cats? Gimme a break.

Nah... The rabbits will make due: "http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/350/"

-V

v1_0

Chief Petty Officer

Bull. It's my yard and I have a right to put a bowl of antifreeze out of I want to. If you don't want your cats drinking it, keep them the hell out of my yard.

I suppose the results of a cat drinking this would kinda look like this:
"http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/6748/"

By the way, it looks to me like the cat is trying to bite the floor.

-V

UPDATE,I caught me one! This AM I checked my trap and right beside the wifes new car sat a big ole yellow tom at the site of the crime. At first I started to call the pound and have him removed but figured that might be just a little too much. They would more than likely put it to sleep which isnt my goal. After thinking on it and having a second cup of coffie I came to a good solution...................................I GOT A CAN OF BRIGHT BLUE SPRAY PAINT AND PAINTED THE CAT UP LIKE A SPOTED HIEANA! and released him. I bet his owners will know now that hes been some place he shouldnt have been,,,,,,,,,I love it! next time I may shear him like a goat and wipe him down with some super glue.

RWilson2526

Master Chief Petty Officer

Simple yet elegant solution!! Now thats funny.

beerrun

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I totally agree that the owner is 100% wrong. Irresponsible pet owners should be prosecuted to the fullest extent and the laws should be taken more seriously by law enforcement(in most areas). Sounds like a hard law to enforce though.
Your solution was brilliant. Maybe they will keep the cats in for a while. I hope that when you sprayed the poor thing you werent still right next to the new car. It would be a shame to get bright blue overspray on it after all that:D

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Spraypaint.......A highly toxic substance.......Cats lick themselves to clean themselves........You may have saved the cat from death by lethal injection but by doing what you did, you may have condemed it to a worse death.......How do I know this? When I was younger one of my friends painted a dog to be funny.......and it was until the owners caught up with him and explained that the Dog died from it. We all felt pretty bad cuz in our youthful wisdom cheared him on...........I know you probably did it to teach the owners and didnt intend to hurt the cat and I hope it ends up ok. Really the best bet is to call a local animal shelter.........maybe even a no kill animal shelter. My band used to do benifit gigs for a NKAS back in the day......

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Yes they are non toxic.....At the event our ministry and my paintball company held this year there was a paintball eating contest.......But if your gonna use a paintball gun keep in mind its considered a firearm and illegal to use in city limits. Carries the same fine as discharging a fire arm and probably would get you a cruelity to animals ticket with the wrong cop.

I wish had a picture to show that very little paint was used and that was put on the cats back where it would be very hard for him to lick....Just for the record ,any more cats caught will be sent directly to the pound. I dont care and dont have time to be catching the same cat again.:D I asked my brother tonight what would he do if someone painted his cat like a hyina and he said " I would find out who did it and they would get ONE HELLA OF AN ARSE BEATING" .......gez I didnt know he liked cats that much.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.