The 'Bumber Sticker' That Blows Up

OldMercsRule

Captain
Hi Folks, I know some of you don't like Ann Coulter, (please pass this post by). She does say some things from time to time that can be irritating and unhelpfull to further the views I hold. That said: she works hard to very carfully state accurate and sometimes provocative things. This is one of those reads that maybe worthwhile to some. Enjoy! JR

http://humanevents.com/article.php?id=21590

Coors

Captain
Re: The 'Bumber Sticker' That Blows Up

Hold on, the illogical are typing now.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Well at least she didn't call anyone any obscene names. Thats very rare for her. She does however seem to lump half the country together when only 1 persons says something. But if she didn't do that she wouldn't have a reason to hate any and all democrats now would she?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

A Jewish zombie that is also his own father, died for us because we are all inherently evil due to a demon in the form of a snake who convinced a rib-woman to eat a knowledge empowering fruit. Yeah, I?d believe that.

- Clueless

OldMercsRule

Captain

Well at least she didn't call anyone any obscene names. Thats very rare for her. She does however seem to lump half the country together when only 1 persons says something. But if she didn't do that she wouldn't have a reason to hate any and all democrats now would she?

How do you know who she hates Mrbscott19? A lil' mind readin' I presume???? JR

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

How do you know who she hates Mrbscott19? A lil' mind readin' I presume???? JR
From her past comments it is possible to extrapolate that she has a "seething detestation" of all Libs & Dems.......:rolleyes:

OldMercsRule

Captain

From her past comments it is possible to extrapolate that she has a "seething detestation" of all Libs & Dems.......:rolleyes:

Yes Bro, and the way you just stated it would be VERY hard to pick on ya. Mrbscott speaks as if he can read Ann's cornsiderable mind like a grade school text book, (which I'm fairly sure he can not). I'm not so sure you are a Lib, n' even if you actually are yer a real smart one. My first engagement n' spankin' on iboats dockside was with you and you taught me a few things that the ol' brain cell still retains about internet debates. Thanks for the well learned lesson. JR

RCSConstruction

Chief Petty Officer

Sooo, Bush good, war good but anybody that doesn't agree with that, bad? That lady is just spewing propaganda.
The "new" threat that we will be attacked I saw coming 3 years ago. It couldn't be more obvious with elections coming!!!???? Put the fear back into the people and convince them yet again we need a republican to finish it. It makes sense to most people that do not grasp what is going on. I voted for Bush the second time with the thought that we shouldn't be changing leadership in the middle of the war. If Al Queda is really more powerful and in a position to attack our homeland then this administration failed, PERIOD, end of discussion. We have spent billions of dollars, have had some of our freedom taken from us and for what? Another attack....!!!????
Ever seen The Fog of War??? I see one thing in common and that is, we do not learn from our mistakes. Vietnam was never going to give up, they would have fought till the last man was gone, why? Because they would not let their country,religion,traditions, values be taken by anybody. Same with the middle east. They will not stop till the last man is dead, they think we are trying to "westernize" them (and we are) and their religion and values will not stand for that. No country would.
There's no easy answer to the problem and neither side of our government has the right idea either.
There is one simple fact that remains though. This is a religious war to them and that is the worst kind of war. It will never be won and we will never understand because we are blinded by our own beliefs.

OldMercsRule

Captain

Sooo, Bush good, war good but anybody that doesn't agree with that, bad?

Hmmmmm. that all ya got outa that read?

That lady is just spewing propaganda.

Really?

The "new" threat that we will be attacked I saw coming 3 years ago.

I guess you should be runnin' the CIA then!

It couldn't be more obvious with elections coming!!!???? Put the fear back into the people and convince them yet again we need a republican to finish it.

Is that yer bumber sticker?

It makes sense to most people that do not grasp what is going on.

Are you the only one who really knows what is goin' on?

I voted for Bush the second time with the thought that we shouldn't be changing leadership in the middle of the war.

Now that makes a lil' sense ta a guy with only one brain cell. Did ya think John F Kerry was another potential rational choice, (he really helped the Veit Cong win in the 1970s ya know)?

If Al Queda is really more powerful and in a position to attack our homeland then this administration failed, PERIOD, end of discussion.

Hmmmmmmm, Please list all the attacks we had here at home: I musta been nappin'

We have spent billions of dollars, have had some of our freedom taken from us and for what? Another attack....!!!????

Hmmmmm, does yer brain work at all?

Ever seen The Fog of War??? I see one thing in common and that is, we do not learn from our mistakes. Vietnam was never going to give up, they would have fought till the last man was gone, why? Because they would not let their country,religion,traditions, values be taken by anybody.

Wow, have another glass of Kool aid. Ya ever heard of the USSR? Were ya nappin' fer 80 years?

Same with the middle east.

OH really? I don't know of but three Countries in the Middle East with some real hair Turkey, Iran/Persia, n' Israel. Please list the ones that really scare ya!!

They will not stop till the last man is dead, they think we are trying to "westernize" them (and we are) and their religion and values will not stand for that. No country would.

Where did you study history or did you study history? This is not a discussion of all the aspects of homosexuality ya know.

There's no easy answer to the problem and neither side of our government has the right idea either.

Sure there is an answer: PRESS ON!

There is one simple fact that remains though. This is a religious war to them and that is the worst kind of war.

Don't agree with the ONE SIMPLE FACT carp, but we are in a world wide war with Islamo Facists that have been doin' their deal fer 1500 years, n' decided to tee off on us in 1979 n' finally got our attention 9/1/2001. Ya need to bone up on yer history: my man.

It will never be won and we will never understand because we are blinded by our own beliefs.

So ya better get a prayer rug n' get on yer knees to Mecca five time a day. BTW: Muslims kill far more of their fellow Muslims then infidels. I'll take my chances with our side of the cornflict: Thank You very Much!!!! We will win eventually, it may take some extreme measures but we will prevail when our backs are against the wall. JR

RCSConstruction

Chief Petty Officer

Well oldmerc, I am sorry you can't see through the BS that is being fed to us everyday. Bush says the taliban is strong enough for another attack. Please give me more excuses why that is ok? They should be CRUSHED by now yet they have gotten stronger right under our nose?
The warnings we are hearing in the news about a possible attack just as severe as 911 is simply to justify bush keeping the war going. Keep the "sheeple' scared and give bush and his cronies whatever powers they need to keep them off our soil. Hey why not take my first born, raid my house without a warrant, tap my phones, profile me, screw me and everyones rights so bush can keep us from getting attacked. Oh wait, it's already been done and what??? We are in threat of another attack??? Gimmie a break......
We can't even police our own borders, take care of our own, what makes you think he's going to miraciously pull through and "win" this war??
This is our kids, kids war...

Attachments

• child.jpg
    child.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

That pic in & of itself is reason to smite as many Saracens as possible.....:mad:

OldMercsRule

Captain

Well oldmerc, I am sorry you can't see through the BS that is being fed to us everyday.

You don't know what I see or don't see. Please stick to readin' my words not me single brain cell.

Bush says the taliban is strong enough for another attack.

Please provide a quote fer a feller with only one brain cell. I didn't catch that statement.

Please give me more excuses why that is ok? They should be CRUSHED by now yet they have gotten stronger right under our nose?

With all the help they get from the enemies within? You really think this is just like some sort of video game? Islam has 1.2 Billion followers, n' has been causin' havoc since the seventh century, has lots of oil n' money, n' we don't have someone with yer mind readin' skills in the CIA. You really need to do some studyin' of the actual facts n' stop the mind readin'!!BTW please show me where anyone from the administration said "they have gotten stronger".

The warnings we are hearing in the news about a possible attack just as severe as 911 is simply to justify bush keeping the war going.

Hmmmmm. Some more mind readin'! So I guess it is just a "bumper sticker" then?

Keep the "sheeple' scared and give bush and his cronies whatever powers they need to keep them off our soil.

Kool aid Kool aid tastes great!

Hey why not take my first born, raid my house without a warrant, tap my phones, profile me, screw me and everyones rights so bush can keep us from getting attacked.

Ya got some smoke ol' Murky can try?

Oh wait, it's already been done and what??? We are in threat of another attack??? Gimmie a break......

Hmmmmmm, I say!

We can't even police our own borders, take care of our own, what makes you think he's going to miraciously pull through and "win" this war??
This is our kids, kids war...

If ya take a drink of some cool water n' stop drinkin' Kool aid n' study some real facts n' history you'll understand. With the shear numbers of potential external enemies (1.2 Billion), n' their oil wealth, (n' we still need oil BTW), the 1500 year history of the Religion o' Peace, that you really need to learn about, n' the current crop of enemies within' who help the external enemies by hand cuffing our military, it will be a very long struggle. 50 or 100 years to deal with a 1500 year old problem sounds about right. The Dems are trying their best to force the first defeat in this long war, so with an attitude like yers I already recommended prayer rugs as a start. I'll keep me guns well oiled. JR

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Why wait that long?......
Strike first & nuke 'em now!.......;)

RCSConstruction

Chief Petty Officer

If ya take a drink of some cool water n' stop drinkin' Kool aid n' study some real facts n' history you'll understand. With the shear numbers of potential external enemies (1.2 Billion), n' their oil wealth, (n' we still need oil BTW), the 1500 year history of the Religion o' Peace, that you really need to learn about, n' the current crop of enemies within' who help the external enemies by hand cuffing our military, it will be a very long struggle. 50 or 100 years to deal with a 1500 year old problem sounds about right. The Dems are trying their best to force the first defeat in this long war, so with an attitude like yers I already recommended prayer rugs as a start. I'll keep me guns well oiled. JR

I might be able to get you something to smoke so you can open your mind up a little...:p
Take care oldmerc, I said my peace. Just wanted to add my .02

OldMercsRule

Captain

I might be able to get you something to smoke so you can open your mind up a little...:p
Take care oldmerc, I said my peace. Just wanted to add my .02

Now yer talkin'!!! I've been after PW2 n' Rolmops fer somethin' to help ol' Murky understand their way of lookin' at the world, n' they refuse to help. You don't actually sound like a Liberal, (as I'm fairly sure they are), but we are goin' to the Columbia River 8/3 to 8/5, which would be a long run fer you. JR