Boating: A WOMAN'S POINT OF VIEW

TNT

Seaman Apprentice
Ok Ladies, this thread is for us!

The men want to know what our point of view is.....so let's give it to them. No need to be nice....or "sugar coat". It is what it is.:D

Let's start with the one thing that we all link pain up to:

"The nasty tone in their voice when they ask you to do something and want it done yesterday". You know, the one that comes out of nowhere and expects you to understand their jibberish. :confused: I think it's a boating language of some sort. I've seen many do it.

Once, that monster reared his head and I actually had a girlfriend jump out of the boat at the dock...and walk away...quickly. She got a ride home with a complete stranger. :eek:

I think this thread will progress nicely if only if there are any women out there to respond...anyone?

licketdsplit756

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Boating: A WOMAN'S POINT OF VIEW

whats his is mine whats mine is mine its my boat. he just drives it.dawn renee;)

TNT

Seaman Apprentice

That's it? Your telling us all something we already knew.

As soon as the "I Do" comes out......that's what happens.

Behind every good man is an outstandingly fabulous woman!

Where's the dirt girl!? Are you telling me that LicketDSplit does no wrong?

ARGH! Where's the fun in this post.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Do these booty shorts make me look fat?

licketdsplit756

Petty Officer 1st Class

this is dawn renee. larry do no wrong lmao.he got me started in this boating thing going out on the lake 90 degrees. well to tell ya he thinks i dont see him watching those girls out there.wrong.he aint fooling me none. why he wants to go fishing lol it aint fish he is trying to catch. roflmao:p what he dont know is those guys are cute to. so let him make his move and ill be in that 20 foot rinker in a week. he looks like he could bye me wine and roses every day. :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I really do believe that Germaine Greer's statement of what women really are is very true.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Be fair, rolmops. Some women are jerks about their men and some men are jerks about their women.

Men have been bashing women on here as long as I have been around, with some moderating influence from our favorite lady. . .fish.

It's their turn.

licketdsplit756

Petty Officer 1st Class

i take my wife fishing with me just incase the motor stops running. who is gonna paddle that boat back to shore.i still got 3 beers to drink before im ready to leave. lol just kidding.a man would use the trolling motor. but im not gonna tell her that.it died with the big motor hehehehehe.

licketdsplit756

Petty Officer 1st Class

she use to ask me how i knew where the fish were at. i told what she has to do is. i hold her bye her ankles over the side of the boat push her down in the water as deep as i can i said when you see a bunch of fish down there knock on the bottom of the boat and ill pull you up..cheapest fish finder i ever saw. hahah

TNT

Seaman Apprentice

Aren't you the punk lick e deeee?

What is it that you lick again? oh yeah....ok.

So...anyhow...I told the husband last night that the boat was starting rough. he said...that's ok...it happens. We get to the dock...the boat doesn't start. Mind you...he backed it in...he did everything....then when a guy asked him what the hold up was...he said "my wife wanted to show me everything she learned".. What are we good for....blaming **** on and sex.

LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are blessed that we decide to put up with your crapola. It only depends on how long we decide to put up with it.

Can you tell I am angry? Good. Had he listened to me....he would have put the damn boat on the charger....or told me to.

My man is in the hot seat today.

ARGhhhhhhh!

How's that for a woman's point of view lick e deeeeeee?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I think we need a cat with a machine gun sighting. It's been so long, and I do miss it!

Ralphy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hmmm..Dr. Phil, are you available?

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

A point of view is, and remains a mere speck in comparison to the big picture. ;)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Murky, could there be a more appropriate time for a sighting?

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

53027272.Attack_Cat.gif

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Ah.........

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!