All Seriousness aside

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: All Seriousness aside

He probably read a couple of your posts from pluto and decided he didn't belong here.

He must have thought the rest of us here understood what you were saying.:devil:

OldMercsRule

Captain

JB said:
He probably read a couple of your posts from pluto and decided he didn't belong here.

He must have thought the rest of us here understood what you were saying.:devil:

That's real cute JB8)8)8)

OldMercsRule said:
JB said:

Yeah, JB is a real do as I say not as I do kinda guy. I'd like to buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth. :^

OldMercsRule

Captain

technostingray said:
OldMercsRule said:
JB said:

Yeah, JB is a real do as I say not as I do kinda guy. I'd like to buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth. :^

You two BOTH crack me up LOL LOL LOL 8)8)8) JR

JB

Hmmmm. I guess that was a gotcha. Ray, you have thinner skin that I thought. If that hurt, I apologise.

But surely with your wit you could have come up with something more pithy than that old insult....I bet it is older than we are!

Maybe you want me to go back to calling you Techno? Nah, you have already said that your friends call you Ray.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

JB said:
Nah, you have already said that your friends call you Ray.

I still bet he has a little red truck!:p

JB said:
Hmmmm. I guess that was a gotcha. Ray, you have thinner skin that I thought. If that hurt, I apologise.

But surely with your wit you could have come up with something more pithy than that old insult....I bet it is older than we are!

Maybe you want me to go back to calling you Techno? Nah, you have already said that your friends call you Ray.
I don't think an apology was appropriate. You did not hurt my feelings. If it is older than you, it is definetly older than me. I thought I was being witty, not mention truthful. ;)

Dunaruna

Admiral

[colour=blue]I think you two need to go fishing together.....................

QC

Supreme Mariner

LMAO @ Aldo's sig. Easy Ray, I didn't do it . . . Wanna go fishing?

QC

Supreme Mariner

technostingray said:
I am easy, but I am not cheap. ;)
Does that mean you won't go fishing with me?

technostingray said:
Who said you did anything?
I was guessing you would considering our recent conversation about sigs . . .

BTW, to anybody that changes their sigs or has multiple, as far as I can tell a deletion is basically meaningless with this new software. Once a sig is in the rotation, it stays there . . .

QC said:
technostingray said:
I am easy, but I am not cheap. ;)
technostingray said:
Who said you did anything?
I was guessing you would considering our recent conversation about sigs . . .
No one else was priviledged to that conversaiton so it was inappropriate, not mention impolite to bring it up. Your intentions were obvious. Don't try and mask them by pretending to be Glib. JB was pissed and tried to lay his failure at my door. You saw a chance to confuse the issue. If not then your failure should be obvious as well.
No, it does not mean I don't want to go fishing with you, as long as you buy the beer. ;)

crunch said:
Just Stingrays and other Carp like that. :p

Look what the Cat drug in! If what you know about Lake Havasu or anything else for that matter were magnified 10 million times..... ;)

crunch

Commander

technostingray said:
crunch said:
Just Stingrays and other Carp like that. :p

Look what the Cat drug in! If what you know about Lake Havasu or anything else for that matter were magnified 10 million times..... ;)

It would be 11 million times what Techy knows. :p

BTW, it was the dog, not the cat....

JB

" JB was pissed and tried to lay his failure at my door."

P'ed about what, pray tell? What failure are you referring to?

Nothing to be P'ed about and no attempt to succeed at anything, so failure is not to an issue.

Tried to make a joke. You responded in a hostile manner, so I apologized. End of chapter one.

I like Dunaruna's suggestion. When are you gonna be in Texas?