how in the ell

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
how did we go from 5 years ago on this date with 95% of the world united with us and backing the US, to this.
dang were were gonna lose England.
what happened?
our president had almost world wide support 5 years ago.
did he muff it?
did his cabinent memebers muff it?
SEEMS WE HAVE VERY LITTLE WORLD WIDE SUPPORT AND NOW EVEN ENGLAND IS GONNA LEAVE US,
HOW IN THE ELL YA LOSE ENGLAND ??????
NOT AQ BASH, JUST HOW QUESTION maybe the limeys are frogs in disguise.

ob

Admiral
Re: how in the ell

Maybe because we ain't been doing quite as much azz kissin of late.People by nature do seem to like havin there azziz kissed.Just a theory.8)

Which reminds me of an old redwood plaque that once hung on our wall when I was a yougun that read,

(Vy iz der zo many mor orziz azziz dan der are orziz?)

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Have I missed somthing.

ob

Admiral

National news media released that USA aprroval ratings have dropped in the last five years RPJS.What else is new/s.See above theory.8)

Apparently RPJS hasn't got the word that there is a 75% chance that he no longer appproves of the U.S.

And what impeccable timing.Just in time for 911 anniversary.And no doubt collected with all of the precision of an OJ jury selection process.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

It didn't happen overnight,rodbolt. It literally TOOK the enemy that long. All the tools and talking-points are actually part of our culture. Freedom of speech is something all Americans demand, and repect, regrdless of message.
The enemy knew this going-in. It is documented fact that OBL and his droogies didn't expect such a diret response to 9/11/01, due to the responses of all the other attacks. But they are not detered.
They are using one of the bastions of democracy, (a free people, open to the medioa) as a potent weapon of war. This is why many patriots are so sickened by the outspoken Cindys, murthas and durbins in our midst.
It is as simple as that. BTW, this same weapon was used to bitterlly-painful effect in the 70's.
We have nothing but bombs and resolve... Take way the resolve and you got worthless stockpiles of weapons --- they may be used on those who built them some day.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

It's simple. The world is backing out for the same reasons Americans are backing out. A poorly handled situation in Iraq. One of incompetance. 12 can blame all the war critics he wants, but not one of them strategized this war.

W is losing the trust he once had.

Mike722

Petty Officer 1st Class

Americans want everything instantly. Most people don't want to wait 5-10 years for a happy ending. The biggest mistake Bush made was not knowing or not telling the American people it was going to be a long process. However, if he had said it was going to take that long he wouldn't have had any support for the war.

Mike

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Is this more evidence that the world is full of idiots?

Bush is a cowboy, he dont take no bull.

The media isnt on his side in any country. They portray him as a bully, when all he is doing is properly defending america.

Also, more proof the world is full of sheeple idiots.
30-40% of Americans and a similar number in Europe also believe the government was behind 9/11 and Al Qeuda was a patsy. That means roughly 1/3 of all the people in this world have serious mental defects.

Ken

tommays

Admiral

We had good backing going into the afgan conflict and still seem to have it

We had pretty much NO backing going into Iraq and rather than take the time to get that backing we seemed to be in a need to strike while the iron was hot

Tommays

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Yep I missed this one.

I have to say I don't approve of everything the US does, how can I when you don't take cricket seriously.

One would have thought that you could have at least made an effort and taught GWB to hold a bat properly.

_41403580_bushshoulder_ap220.jpg

8)

You are welcome to kiss my English azz any time you like ob 8) :love: 8)

eeboater

Commander

We were attacked on 9/11...

If the world thinks we should pu**yfoot around this whole ordeal, kiss murderous tyrant's arses and try to pander to people who have made pacts with the devil... so be it.

Personally... I don't give a rats patoot what the world thinks. When you are at the top, everyone thinks your doing it wrong because everyone is not at the top.

If I recall.. there were several other countries in there as well. Since they pulled out, they're all of a sudden good guys now.

The medias absolute hate for Bush overrules everything else... even common sense. If I had the choice; I'd vote for Bush again. Kerry or Gore? YACK.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Maybe if you would make your bats round instead of flat, people would know how to hold them. 8)

Ken

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

kenimpzoom said:
Maybe if you would make your bats round instead of flat, people would know how to hold them. 8)

Ken

If you made your bats flat you could take part in a world series that involves more than 1 country.8):love:8)