Mel Gibson

JRJ

Commander
Re: Mel Gibson

POINTER94 said:
I saw it on a bumper sticker earlier this week.:/

Funny that you can get the real deal from a bumper sticker and the "news" and the "Internet" aren't even close8)8)
If he goes to a meeting sober, he's just an alcoholic. If he goes to a meeting drunk, then he's just another drunk.
If he buys the hall where they hold the meetings, he's another drunken hero on his way to recovery. Good luck Mel, and get a chauffeur.

Gone

Petty Officer 1st Class

POINTER94 said:
Hollywood has been insulting catholics for years. Haven't heard any apologies out of them. A guy gets drunk and shoots his mouth off. There's news. I can't begin to tell you how little I care about this story.

Right on, Pointer!

CD

mattttt25

Commander

screw him. he deserves everything he gets, and i hope this follows him around for a very long time. they've dug up comments he made awhile back about gays, and now he's trying to retract those as well.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

There's one of those bleeding libs again... they love and accept everybody for who they are.... unless you don't agree with them, then you can burn in hell!

aspeck

Staff member

If everyone was crucified for what they did while drunk we would end up with only about 1/2 of the funny videos we have on the internet!

Generally drunk = something stupid.

Don't like his remarks but driving drunk is even dumber.

I think the use of the word crucified is a bit extreme in this instance. Being drunk is no excuse for stupidity it is the result.8)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Cinthia McKinney.
------------------------------------------------
From SW Florida, A proud member of iboats since
March 25, 2001

The old me

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

the nice thing about being a drunk over being an alcoholic is meetings dont interfere with my drinking time.
Mel who ?

12footer said:

Cinthia McKinney.
March 25, 2001

The old me
This Cynthia McKinney:
Cynthia Ann McKinney (born March 17, 1955) is an American politician from the U.S. state of Georgia. A Democrat, McKinney served in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1993 to 2003, and returned in 2005, representing Georgia's fourth congressional district. The district includes most of DeKalb County, a largely suburban county east of Atlanta, as well as adjacent sections of Gwinnett County and Rockdale County.
Was she arrested for Drunk driving? Or just some one you dislike? ;)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

technostingray said:
Was she arrested for Drunk driving? Or just some one you dislike? ;)
No, not arrested, nor will she EVER be .And therein lies the problem....
She didn't drive drunk. And the fact that you even asked, prooves the point that her crimes are quick to be covered-up to the point that you weren't even aware of the incident!!!!!
She punched an airport security guard in the gut. To top it off, she first tried to deny it totally. When this failed, she played the race card. When this didn't fly (with most rational people anyhow), she was asked to appologise.
She refused.
When the evidence of her guilt became overwhelming, it was quickly "underwhelmed" by her underlings and willingly swept under the back page of alnewyorktimes.
Her accomplices also have been blocking whenever possible any attempts at formal investigation.
If this was _____________ , he/she would be impeached and tried for assault!

IOW, it's ok and expected of her to assault airport security guards.
To answer you other question: Is she "just someone i dislike"?

Um...Yes. Yes she is... Very very much... Thanks for asking. It helps to vent sometimes.

March 25, 2001

The old me

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

cofi anon.
March 25, 2001

The old me

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

12footer,

Cynthia McKinney has blamed Jews and made anti-semetic statements on numerous occasions, publically, and her father runs round blaming them for everything that inconveniences him. I guess it is ok for a black liberal to be an anti-semite, but it is news when a white, conservative pumps off a drunken bunch of vile statements.

How about Jesse Jackson, Caylipso Louis have made the same anti-semetic type statements, and they were sober, and are considered icons.

The whole thing is disgusting regardless of who's name is assigned to it.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

You would think Mel would know better than to get drunk in public anymore. Nothing good comes of it.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

The whole thing is disgusting regardless of who's name is assigned to it.
Agreed, pointer.....Yet the name DOES appear to matter, making it far more disgusting.
March 25, 2001

The old me

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

technostingray said:
Yeah, some people will do anything to give blacks a bad name. ;)
Yep. Blacks can tell us alll we need to know about persicution.,
So can Jews.
So can Catholics.
So can Jehova's Whitnesses.
American of Italian,Mexican,Cuban, Polish, ____(fill in the blank)___ decent.
But when any one of these eat their own, it is called "canibalism". Cybtia mckinney is one such canibal.

March 25, 2001

The old me