Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
At the moment he wants $660. Old chief I posted a page or so back. No motor and I would convert to outboard(s). Already gutted some pitting on the transom. Prob would convert to a center console aka mariner since the Carver sleeps. Or sell the Carver. I could prob sell the chief cap online somewhere. I would have a fishing machine.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Bwr, Tampa is too far away but my buddy will hide for me.

we seem to have a real at $500 for daylight tomorrow.

Waterman it I do convert I will rationalize by knowing I am helping from another back to life. OB conversion for sure, we'll see on the CC.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Bwr, Tampa is too far away but my buddy will hide for me...
Yah, I'd remembered that you have a friend in Tampa who could "store" it for ya. :playful:

That first one I posted... the seller did say "best offer" so there could be some good negotiating room. Either way, I'm looking forward to another Chief thread! :D

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
This one's on Facebook Marketplace.

21' center console with 165HP Mercruiser.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/334774870683447

21’ Aluminum with new t top lowrance fish finder mercruiser 165 runs I started it about 3 months ago boat need new plywood on the floor nothing major asking $1300 obo which is the price of the t top and trailer alone serious buyers only please. Thank you

L1.jpg

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
  • sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 0

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
those center consoles look good, until I see how much room you lose with that console in it, I had thought about converting one of my boats to a center until my wife look at my mock up and asked me if I wanted to go fishing myself all the time!

:eek:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
My Mariner 18 has seating for four. Three of them being captains chairs.

Just need to be creative with storage and start with at least an 18’er.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
those center consoles look good, until I see how much room you lose with that console in it, I had thought about converting one of my boats to a center until my wife look at my mock up and asked me if I wanted to go fishing myself all the time!

:eek:

thats probably because there is no windshield, so you are in the wind and waves constantly! the center consoles are for serious fishermen...not for leisure boating and enjoyable family outings so much.. I love them for driving, and playing a fish all around the boat, but not much else

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
That chief close to me is still out there. I went and looked at it. Overall worth it but I truly did not want to jack with another haul home and all those pitfalls. I told them as much and said if they brought to me is take it. 30 miles. They declined and countered with 500. So if y'all want it be prepared.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
trailer will, bearings and tires may or may not and if he isn't willing to attempt for $150 that he is taking off, not me...

fishrdan

Admiral
Here's some big tin in the desert. 24' Islander, with the highly sought OMC stringer drive, for the bargain price of $3500.....

https://mohave.craigslist.org/boa/d/reduced-1979-starcraft/6753495056.html

00909_cgVP5ogMs8d_600x450.jpg