No announcement yet.

So, what did you do today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the 80,s we use to go down to Traverse City and one of my favorite motorcycle routes was that neck of the woods to HarborSprings .

Comment

• Welk, the "uff da" barge is preparing for the party Click image for larger version

Name:	uff da barge prep.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	889.8 KB
ID:	10794475
      '47 18' CC Utility "Knock On Wood"
      Various Evinrude powered Pontoons all named "Floosy" I've realized that 1/2 the population is above average intelligence, wish I was in it.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	good time.jpg
Size:	863.4 KB
ID:	10794695 good time had by all...
        Various Evinrude powered Pontoons all named "Floosy" I've realized that 1/2 the population is above average intelligence, wish I was in it.

Comment

• Awesome barge Jake. That's fun.

Comment

• So, final total was 101 sliders, 50 brats, 5 dozen ears of corn broke in 1/2, and 5 racks of ribs (3 baby back, 2 st. louis). I nailed the ribs...best ever! I now have to retire from cooking them because I'll never get that lucky again...I set the bar too high.

Comment

• Deuce, the retriever, had his ear swell up. Figured a bee sting but hasnt gone down in 3 days...guess the vets gonna earn (accept) more of my cash today.

Comment

• Well, been getting my rear end handed to me what with winterizing and wrapping season...ahead of the game still but it's been tough. Lots of new folks this year.

Comment

• I'm sitting in the nursing home visting my father.....

Comment

• Very few things improve with age...tone woods come to mind.

Comment

• I am having dinner with my folks tonight...counting my blessings. They are starting to get "up" there.

Comment

• Just finished supper. Spent 7 1/2 hours doing an oil change and fuel filters in one boat. 13 gallons of oil, 13 oil/ fuel filters, and cleanup. Then lifted the new tier three motor with the crane into the Nichivo car ferry for the cruise service.
                        Tomorrow back to running the 150 ton travelift, where I can relax.....
                        If ya can't fix it with a hammer,ya got yourself an electrical problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakedaawg View Post
                          I am having dinner with my folks tonight...counting my blessings. They are starting to get "up" there.
                          Keep in mind things can change w/o warning.
                          spend as much time as u can with them...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20191008_211235-2268x3024.jpg
Size:	908.5 KB
ID:	10807141got some fridge art from my dear friends daughter. They come up a few times each summer and enjoy the boat. They are the kind of friends that their kids call us aunt kim and uncle rob...touched my heart each time she sends a letter the old fashioned way.

Comment

• Originally posted by WIMUSKY View Post
                              Keep in mind things can change w/o warning.
                              spend as much time as u can with them...
                              Amen.

Comment

Only worked til 4 today...going to take a half day off to hopefully get me knee in better shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X