daily music fix

sangerwaker

Commander
Have not. Only been to the Red Carpet many years ago. The Ledge looks pretty sweet. I see Keb Mo was there last month. My wife would have loved that show.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I hope that they start to get more acts, it is about 40 minutes from my house, way closer than the cities. I will have a 2 hour drive after the concert tonight.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
To all those from Down Under. Sorry to hear about the 2 Losses you've had the past 4 Days, Friday Judith Durham, today Olivia Newton-John

DeepCMark58A

Commander
What a concert The Dead South was amazing and the warm up band Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band was awesome they rocked hard. Got home at 1 am backed out of the driveway at 4:45 headed to work, getting a little too old go on little sleep.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Going to Red Rocks in September to see Tyler Childress, Going with my wife. Also my son who turned me on to alternative country. There are some excellent bands who actually play instruments making dang good music.

sangerwaker

Commander
Seeing a concert there is on my bucket list. My Nephew lives in Colorado Springs. There is Youtube footage of Dead South playing there from 2019.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
A waste of Money in my books, but it is your money.

Good thing nobody asked. I have saved frequent flier miles, banked rental car days and hotel stays, traveled many a Sunday morning to the airport and returned many Friday nights late saved all the points and miles for someday, going to enjoy life before I am old and crippled I do not feel a bit bad for being able to afford it. Heck I may buy a new hand gun when I get back.