22'starcraft chieftain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22'starcraft chieftain

I am thinking about getting rid of older boat,I don't know how to price it,it's sitting on costom made for the boat,it's has to axial trailer with disc brakes.the boat is in good shape, i/o and merc starts 6cyl runs strong leak very little,I am in North ca,and I can't find anything like it any were,anybody got any ideas thanks

I am just thinking about it I know I couldn't find another like this

Comment

I am all so thinking about making it a center console,because everyone seem to want that type of boats in ca,again just thinking out aloud

Comment

Selling the boat, you'll have to look at comparable boats in your area. Depending on how old it is, and how good of shape it's in, it could be worth a few thousand dollars. But sounds like you're selling a leaking problem too.

If you're thinking about converting it to a center console because you'll like it - go for it. If you're thinking about converting it because it'll sell better; you'll never recover your costs back out of it.

If you like it, and couldn't find another like it - I wouldn't fix what's not broken.

Comment

Working...
        X