RE: hijackin a thread

littlerayray

Lieutenant
it has always been a curiosity to me "why" on December 26th and 364 days until Christmas, some people already have their Christmas Lights up???? :der::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That's amazing!! I can't plan that far ahead lol

I put them up while it was still nice out at the beginning of November the Admiral and I had a few rough years with both our exes before and we are both trying too get super excited about Christmas for the kids and give them the magic that is christmas like we had felt when we were kids so yeah its a little early but I am doing it for my 3 stepchildren

aspeck

Staff member
Smoked a pork loin today ... one of the best ones I have ever done... yum! Now I am gonna cure some loin into hams for the holidays ... double yum!

boatman37

Lieutenant
replaced a broken bathroom vent flapper that broke in the high winds the other day

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Exactly how Rousey said she would lose.

Our third in a row frosty night is coming.

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
littlerayray that was just a joke! I really like the lights; will drive out in the countryside to see what are usually the best displays. Still have that "little kid" in me :D

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The Admiral turned up the thermostat today.
I turned it down.

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Didn't do anything today. :D

thanks for the reminder, but got it a day late!!! My days run together such that I missed the clock change, took me a couple days to realize... lol maybe post later the rest I didn't get yesterday lol

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Nice. Still t-shirts and shorts weather...... Chickensalad?????

that's what we lovingly call Chickasaw!! quaint little town that it is... Our three seasons are HOT AS HECK w/heavy rain!! A little bit of Spring/Fall w/rain season separating the few months of too dang cold w/rain to be outside. We get over five feet of rain every year. You learn to love it or complain - I love it.

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
yesterday, cleaned out my tool/flammables cabinet and found this. I've used it more than a hundred times, but not lately. I wonder how many people know what it is? without reading the box!! lol used to me my dad's and dates back to mid 1960..
http://

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
that's what we lovingly call Chickasaw!! quaint little town that it is... Our three seasons are HOT AS HECK w/heavy rain!! A little bit of Spring/Fall w/rain season separating the few months of too dang cold w/rain to be outside. We get over five feet of rain every year. You learn to love it or complain - I love it.

Been close, Stapleton on our way to Orange Beach....

As far as your pic, no idea. Can't even read all the box.....

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Been close, Stapleton on our way to Orange Beach....

As far as your pic, no idea. Can't even read all the box.....

my bad, had chicken salad yesterday; was reminded just now that it's Chickensaw!!! cluck cluck! Orange is OK; but... guess it all depends on what you're looking for

I know what the tool is and what it's used for; just threw it out there. Might have reason to use it again one day? Probably has no "real" value other than it's mine and have a history with it.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
OB is great! We're looking for beach, water/air temps in the 80s and a little surf fishing... Sitting on the deck over looking the Gulf with a good cup of coffee. We keep it simple..... Normally go in Oct....