RE: hijackin a thread

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Staying on topic - LSU lost to Arkansas, 31-14.

The rest of the final scores, 34-35, 37-27, 31-6, 28-3, 7-28, 35-31, 24-14, 7-24, 48-41 2OT, 17-23, 17-34, 14-21. 14-55, 21-59 and a pair of upsets, 38-36, 23-44.

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
did someone open a can of worms here? or was it me? Guess I had a backlash!!! lol Deer, politics, football, horses, and Christmas lights!! Maybe we should all go to Cuba!!

Let's not start another war on here; insults and messing around are OK, as long as we do not take anything personal.

I was working a turnaround in St Paul, had a safety meeting before every shift. One time the foreman didn't have a topic and someone brought up "hurt feelings!!!" Imagine a bunch of egotistical construction workers response to that!!:fencing:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I thought you wanted hijacking? What, you can't you take it? :D j/k

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Horses, I like horses ... especially the pretty chestnut ones, and the Belgium work horses, and I also like American Pharaoh. I liked Secretariat back in the day. Have you ever been to Chincoteague and seen the wild horses there? They are really pretty!

YESSIRRIE!!!!!! when I was a young boy, hard to remember anything as impressive... But it's a wasted trip unless you have some oysters from Assateague - they are the best

Hunting on New Year's eve in Croaker/Norge swamps, certain that we'd killed a Buck right at dusk; I stripped to the waist and swam against an outgoing tide. Stupid, hell yeah, about froze to death and found no deer.

Went back NYD with my 12' , found him and shot two more!! Two men and three deer in that little boat. We did nothing illegal, but it sure would have taken some explaining to do had anyone seen us :facepalm:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
That's a surprise........Guess she isn't as Rowdy as she thinks and made everyone believe...

FlaCowboy

Ensign
:focus: don`t snowbirds know that when they are driving in Florida and the roads are wet...that the wet look is NOT Black Ice....!!!!!! They can actually do the speed limit and not worry bout spinning out...unless I am behind them and pull a Kennseth on them :D

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I turned on my Christmas lights for the first time yesterday

it has always been a curiosity to me "why" on December 26th and 364 days until Christmas, some people already have their Christmas Lights up???? :der::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That's amazing!! I can't plan that far ahead lol

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
:focus: don`t snowbirds know that when they are driving in Florida and the roads are wet...that the wet look is NOT Black Ice....!!!!!! They can actually do the speed limit and not worry bout spinning out...unless I am behind them and pull a Kennseth on them :D

what topic? lol driving skills seem to get progressively worse the further south you go - and am not meaning southern drivers are worse. I've logged enough windshield time to witness lousy drivers over most of the US.

e.g., VA and NC drivers have difficulty if rain is in the forecast!!! not kidding!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Went to Mickey World this week end ... This Thread is what I used to keep my sanity while waiting in an endless line for a 1 minute ride ... :twitch:
The Line started on I-4 just outside of Orlando .. Thanks guys ! It's a small world after all ....