RE: hijackin a thread

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Don't ya love it when you check all your strings of Christmas lites in the house and they all work? Then you get them on the house and 1 string decides not to turn on. Tomorrows project....:facepalm:

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I was 40 years old before I started running. Was hiking at Eno State Park in Durham, NC with my Vasque hiking boots and trotted down one hill. A 4 mile loop I did regularly; wasn't that bad, so I started doing all the downhills. In a month, was laboring but doing the whole thing. By six months, completed the loop in 45 minutes in my hiking boots!

After moving from Chapel Hill back to Raleigh, Umstead State Park was closer. Bigger hills and longer loop, 6 miles cross country kinda running with running shoes. Me no speedster!! cardio only, 1hr 15mins always. Three to seven days a week! Darn I felt good!!! That coupled with the occasional Master Cleanse Fast had me very fit for awhile.

got me thinking..... lol

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Just sand in your shoes on the hills down here .. And stay off the sea oats ... :rolleyes:

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
just seen, "you can't buy happiness, but you can but horsepower" lol

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I tried giving it away for weeks and no takers. A 25" Sony TV, VHS/dvd player, and a real decent stand. DIdn't want to mess with craigslist and whomever/whatever??!!! lol

Ran a chord out and placed at the end of my driveway playing a tape while working in the garage. SOLD!! in nothing flat!

boatman37

Lieutenant
my mother was trying to give her above ground pool away free. no takers. after a few weeks she advertised it for a couple hundred bucks and got tons of calls and sold it the first day

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
yeah... the mentality is if you're giving it away, it must be no good

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
and the boy whose Mom bought it has a 5hp Johnson he wants me to work on :joyous:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Good thing it's just us ... Might want to edit the audio Musky ... Seems they may have let one fly .. :rolleyes:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yeah, I didn't hear it the first time, but did the second.... Last day of blackpowder season and it's very wet and foggy out. Time to hit the stand. Mid morning food run, hopefully.....

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Yeah, I didn't hear it the first time, but did the second.... Last day of blackpowder season and it's very wet and foggy out. Time to hit the stand. Mid morning food run, hopefully.....
who had better luck? you or the deer?

jrttoday

Lieutenant Junior Grade
somebody stop me!!! :lol: with too much time on my hands - recovery is slow. It's looking like I am done working professionally? probably.
Don't think I'm thinking lol, but since I'm down in more ways than one; am considering a gohead and re-do my transom. Not that it needs it?

questions questions, should I "should" all over myself lol. The way my transom is, it might outlast me anyway? but am considering the Seacast remedy just because... Partly cos we've hit that "not my kinda weather season" and don't feel like fishing. Partly because it would give me something to do... for awhile!! lol Partly because at some point, I'll no longer be able to even work around the house - and if I live a few more years, it'll need replacing anyway.

I guess it's a charmed life after all? if my biggest concern is a transom that's OK as it is.... well, that and the relatives stay away!!
Somebody please, make a decision for me :lol::lol: