*new title* hole repair and new floor and decking

bassmanhb

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No Title

Hi all,
Well I'm as done as I'm going to get with the boat for this summer !!! still have to make a new console and I still want to repaint inside and outside of boat along with few other things that need to be done/redone but dang it I want to go fishing !!!!! and I am going to go fishing.... the boat is sealed and has a new floors and decks so its bass/muskie time ....

Here is a pic of it so far.....

bassmanhb

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No Title

Hmmm picture didn't load lets try it a different way ....... well once I get it to work there will be a picture lol !!

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Looks good!

I'm sure the fish will be more than happy to slime that new carpet up for you.;)

bassmanhb

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jig,

thanks for making the pic bigger..... no matter what I tried it wouldn't work for me last night, tried doing it normal 2 different ways and photo bucket but was a nogo ..... and the fish slime is a badge of honor :) lol.... actually I have had carpet in every boat I've owned and never had a problem with it....

Now its time to keep looking for a bass boat to rebuild.... looking for an older 16 or 16 1/2 footer to rebuild I found a 1979 ebbtide 16 footer for $650.00 but the title isn't in the guys name and he says he bought it from Il ..... so not sure I want to try it...

bass

bassmanhb

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well my daughter and I did the SPLASH on Friday !!! we went over to our camper on Thursday night to be ready for a few hours fishing on Friday morning before she had to work.... everything went well motor started right up and ran well, the little 35 hp moved the boat right along but I have to move the motor down 1 set of holes as it was running way bow up .... and the other thing I noticed was my trolling motor (45 in shaft) seemed almost like it was a bit short on the bow seemed to suck air once in awhile.....

So other than that not a single drop of water in the bilge so my hole repair was a success :) and we caught a bunch of fish, daughter caught a bunch of bluegill and I caught 4 bass with the biggest being between 19" and 20" inch so a good splash day for us :) .....

So just wanted to say a bigTHANKS to everyone for the help and ideas to get her done.

Also does anyone know anything about this trim and tilt unit ? can't find much info or reviews about it yet from people who have used it..

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Boat...=SBC;MMcat104794380;cat104752980;cat104512680

bass

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
The competitor censor won't let us see you TNT unit.

Sounds like a great splash with the daughter and fish catching!

Owning a nice dry boat that doesn't leak is a great feeling after owning one that leaks like a sieve. Pull the plug after each use to make sure everything is going good below deck, if all is good a little dust will fall off the end of your plug when you check it... that's what happens when I check mine.;)

bassmanhb

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks jig, i didn't realize it wouldn't show up.... I did a search here on I-boats and they have it as well so here it is = http://www.iboats.com/Panther-Integ...85664924--session_id.700225595--view_id.38441

I can't find many reviews about it and really like hearing from people who have it and use it , and are from our forums.... so I'm hoping someone who has it can shed some light about it and if its worth it :) ......

bass